Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

the whole processe

Robert shawn bozarth
@robert-shawn-bozarth
14 years ago
25 posts
I am now entering the end of week number one and I am worried my hair is not locking, I don't want to touch my hair because I don't want the oils to get in my hair and might possibly undo the progress I have made and also when and how do I need to start separating my hair
updated by @robert-shawn-bozarth: 01/13/15 08:39:45PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
haha well your at the end of week 1 and worried>/ well forget all about yoir hair to the end of year 1 and be amazed at how well they lockeda week is nothing, nothing will happen in a week a month you will see progress but you will also see some undoing too thats nothing to worry bout by 3 months it will be steady progressthe early stages are always 1 step forward 2 steps back (unless u go natural)you "made" your dreads a week ago, in order for them to lock they gotta loosen 1st move around rearange and reform from the knotted up made mess to a real matted locked up dreadhow did u start them what products methods etcproducts could prevent dreading for a very long timeand seperating well check em weekly if u find hairs connecting dreads pull the connected dreads away from eachother

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
oh i just refreshed my memory your going naturalok naturally usualy weeks 1 and 2 you see the hair start sectioning itself and starting to knot theres is no real typical though many do find a dread or 2 in a few weeks some not for alot longerbut 1st u see seperation and knotting up then forming loose dreads that are more masses of knots then what u would think of as dreads then they tighten up shrink up and become more and more dreadlikeu will not see any profgress in a week unless u really know wjat to look for as signs of progress meanning hairs becomming less smooth and even and starting to group together in sections

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
ha ha ha yea 1 week is nothing lol give it time and it will knot up all on its own..... i too am going this route and did see progress in a week but my hair is just crazy lol so just forget about your hair, stop fussing over it and before you now it you will have dreads(but dont be in a rush, enjoy the journey) take a look at my 3 week time line so far, http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/my-timeline-so-far-about-3#axzz0sqXxhhSV
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form