Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I question about shape

ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
My hair is locking to my great pleasure and i've done nothing but wash and split a little. But some seem to look a liitle flat in shape. Like a tape worm. As most would know I'd prefer them more round. It doesn't bother me cause it's just the beginning. I wanna know if this will be long term or is just a product of the beginning stages. If it is sweet, none to worry. If no...damn. :(
updated by @zeefighter: 01/13/15 08:39:04PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
in the end it wont matterbutok so when a dreads flattened then you roll over it flattens again on another side this is from compression most of the time moving around compresses them into a relatively round shape..but not really roundthey will have flatness odd shapes spirals u name it its just part of how they all become uniquein the end they will be what they be mostly round some flat some well undefinable.. but you will find the ones that are the least round bewcome the ones u love the most

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
Yea I don't expect or WANT them all to be round or look like rubes. I want them to be bumpy and some flattened etc etc. It's my hair and I want it to look like MY hair and not someone elses i just wasn't if this was normal or not. And part of the process etc etc
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form