Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beach and baby dreads.

Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
I'm going to the beach for a day tomorrow,and have been reading that it's good for dreads,but I was wondering just how good it will be for my four day old dreads?And if it would help them lock up at all by putting some of the natural salt water on them?Thanks :)
updated by @madeline: 01/13/15 08:38:26PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
the salt water is good for your locks yep,depending on what kind of a beach your going to though might be rough on them,(like rough crashing waves will loosen more than simply soaking them in the water)I wouldn't worry obsessively thought because you will likely see them loosen up some in the coming weeks.
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
Cool thanks :) I def will not be going in the waves, the beach is off the Oregon Coast so it will be about ice cold! Haha. Iain said:
the salt water is good for your locks yep,
depending on what kind of a beach your going to though might be rough on them,
(like rough crashing waves will loosen more than simply soaking them in the water)

I wouldn't worry obsessively thought because you will likely see them loosen up some in the coming weeks.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Ah niceIve been to their beaches once, it was really nice mellow (lot different from the warm rough-ish beaches we have here, probably won't have to worry about unraveling there then :)
Madeline
@madeline
14 years ago
24 posts
I've only ever been to those beaches, and the ones off the California shore, they're so different from eachother! Oregon is not swimming water, especially not right now. Iain said:
Ah nice
Ive been to their beaches once, it was really nice mellow (lot different from the warm rough-ish beaches we have here, probably won't have to worry about unraveling there then :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form