Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Almost my 1 month, what do you guys think? (Some TnR)

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
So yeah it's almost my 1 month, and I'd like to know what you guys think of my process. In my opinion I feel like the top is doing GREAT but the back of my head feel straight, and like NOTHING is happening. Luckly I got a Tam, waiting for it to arrive, and I'm going to zee beach tomorrow. Well like I said let me know, because I'm bugging and idk if it looks bad or good :/ (talking about the back of my head)
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:38:11PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
does look pretty straight and tangle free but also looks well sectioned and clumping togetherbuy sea salt swim in the ocean weat r the tam see if thaty dont get it goinghow do u dry it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I dry my hair but just sitting out in the sun ha ha, or on my back porch. I'm going to the beach tomorrow and idk when the tam will get here (probably a week). Where do you buy sea salt?? Or can I just grab a spray bottle and fill it with ocean water ha ha soaringeagle said:
does look pretty straight and tangle free but also looks well sectioned and clumping together
buy sea salt swim in the ocean weat r the tam see if thaty dont get it going
how do u dry it
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
It is all good. Just keep doing what you are doing.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
wow see what you mean, the top looks like its off to a good start (weird usually its the reverse)be interesting to see how it looks in a little while.with some more length I think you'll see a lot of changes in the near future.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form