Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Crochet Dreads, Going Natural, Now What?

Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
So, I made the mistake of starting my dreads with the crotchet method.Now that Ive seen lots of photos with natural dreads, I worry about mine. SE told me they hould be ok if I leave them alone from here on out. No more crochet for sure!!!Will they 'thicken up' and fill in? How do they thicken? Will all the fuzzys all over just attach themselves to a dread and/or form new ones? I see pics of thick natural dreads and mine seem stringy and thin, thanks to the crochet I think. And my enda are very stringy. Just leave those too?I dont want to start all over :(.I attached a pic.
updated by @nicole: 01/13/15 08:37:42PM
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
They look fine to me and if you're worried about the thickness then when they start to congo, and they will start to congo, just let them do it and they'll thicken more and more as they mature.
Nicole
@nicole
14 years ago
125 posts
Congo? Sorry, Im new to all this. Do you mean form together? Zachary Al Joseph Warfel said:
They look fine to me and if you're worried about the thickness then when they start to congo, and they will start to congo, just let them do it and they'll thicken more and more as they mature.
Zachary Al Joseph Warfel
@zachary-al-joseph-warfel
14 years ago
34 posts
Yeah that's when they start forming together and I forgot to mention that your ends look just fine. That's how mine look.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form