Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Drying my head so it wont unravel baby dreads

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Well it's been about two weeks now since I started my jounrey and after I washed my hair the 2nd time with the baking soda everything was fine, everything was sectioned and slowly knotting....But that came all undone with a little towel and blow dry action. I wanted to dry it off as fast as possible but turned my hair straight once again. So I messaged SE, he said to let it air dry. I got out the shower didn't touch my hair(let it dry with time) and now it's knotting again. So if you're in the early stages it's best to just let air do the drying.....in my experience.(If you have any helpful tips, or experience the samething, try this it might actually help you too :D )
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:36:55PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
made a lil title adjustment

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Nice. Oh and if it's cold then pull a jacket on so that your hair doesn't drip all over you and make you freeze to death. I found that out real quick...I live in Wyoming, haha. I'm surprised that my hair doesn't freeze instead of dry sometimes. :P
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Depending on how you started your dreadlocks, your baby dreads may unravel partially regardless of what you do to dry them. If they do don't worry about it.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
O thanks SE I didn't even know what to title this. Well Grey I live in Florida so it's mad hot here. Helps with the drying process :)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form