dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does working out = No DreadS?

Anna Taylor
@anna-taylor
14 years ago
2 posts
are your locs new??maybe that's my problem, mine are new. heidi may said:
i sweat all the time when it comes to my job. i'm a wildland firefighter in the summertime and i'm ALWAYS sweating, every day...and i haven't found it to be a problem with my dreads at all. i just rinse more frequently, and wash like twice a week.

the only problem i'm having is my hair is almost too big to fit into my hard hat! lol.

updated by @anna-taylor: 07/11/15 03:20:52PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
African American hair usually dreads shorter than cauc hair but your hair might still be too short. One other problem is that you're using too many products. Does the military actually let people grow out their hair now? I thought they had to keep it a certain length unless they were Spec Ops...I saw a really bad A picture of a Spec Ops team and they all had super long beards with super long hair, haha. It was a kool picture because I love long hair, beards and guns. =) Which they had guns as well. =) Anna Taylor said:
are your locs new??
maybe that's my problem, mine are new.

heidi may said:
i sweat all the time when it comes to my job. i'm a wildland firefighter in the summertime and i'm ALWAYS sweating, every day...and i haven't found it to be a problem with my dreads at all. i just rinse more frequently, and wash like twice a week.

the only problem i'm having is my hair is almost too big to fit into my hard hat! lol.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Oh and yeah, new locks usually come loose and then they come back together. I wouldn't worry about that. They will eventually just stay together and lock up from then on out. I looked at your page. You're using too many products and one of them is horrible for your dreads. You should try to naturalize your dreads before they become product or maintenance dependent. Sorry for being the bearer of bad news. =( Anna Taylor said:
are your locs new??
maybe that's my problem, mine are new.

heidi may said:

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form