Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beer Is Good!!! =) (for removing residues from dreadlocks)

GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
No, seriously. Beer is good at removing residues and product build up. I'm not going to say that it is better than the ACV rinse because the ACV rinse is probably healthier because it has good stuff in it. At least that is what I've heard. But man, warm beer really gets the hair cleeean. I like it. I might do this once a month for now on. I'm still trying to experiment with what works best with my hair. Oh and it was Landshark by the way. Mmm, yum.But seriously, almost five months of hair growth=no dreads yet. =(But then again I can't see the back of my head and I have one that feels a lot like a dread, then I have a bunch that look like they want to dread. But whatever, no dreads yet! =( Maybe by month 8 I'll have a baby or two, haha.
updated by @greygargoyle: 01/13/15 08:36:23PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i was gonna say no its not beer is poision till i read it..oolhow longs your hair? have u reached the majic 6 inches?i think u will dread soon

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
It's only about three inches of pathetic, right now. Still growing though, haha. I could T&R but I won't. Too much of a hassle, I'd rather be patient. :PSE: lol, yeah. It was a trick title. :P But like I said to Sister Rags, it's only three inches. =( Blaaah. Well I'm seeing a few wanna be dreads by now. :P I'm hoping so. I really wish I could find a good cam to take a few pics. I'll take some pics with this crappy cam tomorrow and I'll let you guy's see the recent progress but the cam really sux, haha.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
lol, I am actually very impatient but I've found patience in dreads for some reason. I think the reason that I do have the patience is because I didn't have hair for so long so I can actually enjoy having hair before my hair locks. Then I get to enjoy the dreads! =) Plus to be honest, I would rather just let nature take it's course. I could never form dreads as beautifully/unique as nature could. But honestly, I don't see it as being patient for some reason. I see it more as just living life. Every once in a while I will think "dang, I really wish I had dreads. People who started with long hair already have dreads by now." But whatever, they will come one day. But thank you. You are the most kind person I have ever met! =D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form