Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loops lumps kinks and zig zags in dreadlocks

Jemma
@jemma
14 years ago
24 posts
Wow, I love it, need to get my oddest loops up on here too soon :)
Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
been a while since i posted here =D. Its been about 4 months since i started my journey.the dreading seemed to happen in the middle and then working its way up and down the rest of the hair sections.That said, i got a bunch of big Loops at the ends of my hair. so these will get sucked into the dread eventually?Will the kinks get sucked into the dread? Ive noticed i had a very kinky section of hair but it seems like its almost started to "fade away" due to more hair getting stuck to it.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Cool thread
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
Everytime someone posts a pic here..Johnny clean gets punched a lucha wrestler in his gonads...KEEP IT COMING!!!
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts

These are a few of my little wrigglers! Most of the dreads at the back and underneath are quite squirrely and my eyes are always drawn to em when I'm inspecting the progress. I think I'll miss them as they get eaten up into the body of the locks.Even though I got started with tnr I'm really really glad I've let them go natural since. Watching the changes is fascinating!
updated by @recoverytrouble: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
benjah
@benjah
14 years ago
114 posts
How the $%^&*"!?@~# did i miss this?wonderfull wonderfull lumps and bumps zigzags and zagzigsim not sure if i have any left? i shall find out and let ya'll know.BRILLIANT!!
Emberanna
@emberanna
14 years ago
23 posts

I love love love my loopy dreads. They are like curls teathered into a curled position. I don't care if I have loops and bumps forever. They are interesting.
updated by @emberanna: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts

updated by @crazydaizy99: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
green bean
@green-bean
14 years ago
57 posts
i love all my loops and lumps =] every dread is different and unique.
bloop-bloop
@bloop-bloop
14 years ago
3 posts

mine tend to straighten out after a while

the big amalgamated one @ the rear (used to tie everything into place)

updated by @bloop-bloop: 07/24/15 11:00:43AM

/ 13

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form