Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

quick & easy fuzzy frizzy dreads fix

DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
Well thanks for sharing that cool trick :)

earthbaby.& said:
no, there's no friction, all it is is running the towel through once. just a slow combing motion that lays the frizzies down. try it sometime!!
earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
haha yeah tthats me :) thanks! Sister Rags said:
Thanks for the video - it that you? You have a nice voice and you're pretty with some attitude that I like : )

I'll try the towel trick. I do get VERY fuzzies on top of my head where my hair is super-curly.
earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
as long as you use a towel that doesnt leave lint balls, it works ;) EverHungry said:
I found this very interesting because towels often leave lint in my hair. I have had this happen several times, but perhaps it is because I often take a towel to my head when it is wet. I will give it a shot.
Toroymoi
@toroymoi
14 years ago
6 posts
sprayed a bit of salt soak on my hair and tried it this morning. it works great! :) thanks for the tip
Snuf
@snuf
13 years ago
9 posts
why is the movie gone? :/
Thundersquall
@thundersquall
13 years ago
235 posts

I havent tried it yet but i am curious as to how it actually does so. For some reason i cant picture how it works lol. Then again, i am still trying to recover from the super bowl and the many intoxicating beverages i consumed.

Mark Fry
@mark-fry
13 years ago
39 posts

Hi Lisa, I too have bad frizzies from crocheting. How long has it been since you stopped and have you seen an improvement?

Frysy

Lisa McRae said:

I can picture it, thanks. I have a lot of bad fuzzies due to crocheting. Please make a video if possible, I'd really appreciate it :)

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form