Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

quick & easy fuzzy frizzy dreads fix

earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts

my dread friend taught me a neat little trick to get rid of fuzzies fast! put a towel over your hand with your fingers spread like a claw and run that bad boy through em.works wonders :)

updated by @earthbaby422: 08/21/21 06:55:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i didnt either i think i can guess i just cant see how it works..can u make a vid?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
it's really as easy as it sounds... not each dread but it's like running your fingers through your hair, but with a towel over your hand.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
with hair wet or dry?

--
earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
i do it with my hair dry and it works great! i'll try it when they're wet and see if it works as well. and i have a video to post soaringeagle said:
with hair wet or dry?
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Aloe works great too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
nothing is easier then simply ignoring itif i pay no attention to it it dont exist

--
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
Even with the video I don't undertstand how this works. Wouldn't a towl create fuzzies with all the friction?

earthbaby.& said:
i do it with my hair dry and it works great! i'll try it when they're wet and see if it works as well. and i have a video to post soaringeagle said:
with hair wet or dry?
earthbaby☮422
@earthbaby422
14 years ago
14 posts
no, there's no friction, all it is is running the towel through once. just a slow combing motion that lays the frizzies down. try it sometime!!
updated by @earthbaby422: 07/26/15 11:07:38PM
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
Well thanks for sharing that cool trick :)

earthbaby.& said:
no, there's no friction, all it is is running the towel through once. just a slow combing motion that lays the frizzies down. try it sometime!!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form