Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Brand New Dreads

Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
I bought nuetrigina (spelling is TERRIBLE i know) anti-residue shampoo. as i read EVERYWHERE that anti-residue shampoos are the best for dreads.
updated by @greg-mcinulty: 07/23/15 03:20:28PM
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
where can I get this?Not one for buying anything online (hence why I dont have wax or anything cuz you cant buy it locally)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
better then any soap the baking soda acv mix just search the site fir recipies

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
I'm in canada so no target here
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or anything u cant find local u can find online

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Yea I'm not one for posting onlineLet's hope they start to look good in a few weeks here!
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Give the Neutrogena shampoo to a family member. Although it cleans residues left behind by other shampoos, it leaves behind a residue in the end. Yes, I used the shampoo for a year before I started my set of dreadlocks.The only shampoos that are residue free are the ones that don't leave behind a fragrance. Greg McInulty said:
I bought nuetrigina (spelling is TERRIBLE i know) anti-residue shampoo. as i read EVERYWHERE that anti-residue shampoos are the best for dreads.
Greg McInulty
@greg-mcinulty
14 years ago
15 posts
Orange Clock is about as mature as a 5 year old. It's a shame not everyone can be as helpful as ricky and soaring eagle, and that there is always one jackass that has to ruin the whole forum
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
Let's keep it out of the forums. there's no need for any harassment or foul language. alot of people could be reading this topic and there's no need for any of the preceding.but back on topic, anything else you were wondering about man?heard the nuetrogena is really good for stripping any residues that might have built on your hair.and for your loose tips, they usually do one of a few things, the tips (if they are long and thin) seem to recede to where your hair is thicker (most of mine did this but leave really good tips)or they sometimes blunt naturally (i have alot on the back of my head that did this)I remember the 2nd day i started mine I cut a few inches off on a few that were really long thin tips because I thought they wouldn't lock up, i really regret that,there's one that was really shrinking alot that I blunted, that stayed that way after only messing with it once.
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
c'mon guys...We are trying to keep a respectful forum here. If you feel you cant ask questions or speak your mind without insulting someone then at very least take it to messages and leave it off the forum.Wax will slow down any progress so it will tame fuzzies temporarily but in the long run it will take longer for your dreads to look good. Beads would be good, it will help them lock up faster and take focus off of your hair just being messy. In my experience schools are willing to work with you on these issues if you ask the administration in a polite manner and explain the situation. You may not be able to wear a hat but they may be accepting of a hair wrap, a hair tie like the one in my pics really does a lot with making it look 'presentable'.People can be quite rude about it, especially in a school situation so I feel your pain.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form