Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Whats the worst substance to on your dreads?

Pwntus
@pwntus
14 years ago
47 posts
So ever since i started neglecting ive been a bit paranoid about where i put my hair, Trying to avoid accidentally dipping it in soda etc. =D

That said it just made me wonder, what are some substances that you would never EVER want in your dreads.

Make your answers plausible though since im pretty sure sulfuric acid is not a good thing to get into your dreads.

updated by @pwntus: 08/19/21 08:16:09PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
fecesgotta take extra care to keep em tied up when taking a dump even more so in the woodsincidently having em completely covered im mud till theyre 3 times normakl thickness did no harm at all thank god i never used wax..lolim never paranoid since i know most stuff comes right out..oh but waitmugwort has lil prockly spike balls (seed pods) i once had thousands attach to my dreads fusing all my dreads into 1 great big masstook 6 hiurs to pull most out and 2 days to pick out all the peices

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
14 years ago
458 posts
Ow wow, yea sandspurs wouldn't be fun, wax, shards from any kind of metal or glass work, peanutbutter, honey, spraypaint, oilpaint...acrylic paint isn't too impossible to get out. SE already said feces, anything that is trying to live off of my scalp.Did tile work awhile back so I had kind of a clay dust in my hair, didn't cause any problems that I could ever tell.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id think bubble gums no fun

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Tomasu
@tomasu
14 years ago
66 posts
when i had waxy spikes yeeears ago in my hair. some dude at school thought it'd be funny to put bubble gum on one of them...i had so much wax on it just lifted right back out...its the only time it came in handy! hahaha soaringeagle said:
id think bubble gums no fun
Klete
@klete
14 years ago
47 posts
Every so often I get a job assignment from my foreman to do work underneath a locomotive. You have to understand it's extremely dirty under there. A mixture of oil, grease, dirt and for good measure, some diesel fuel. I try every trick in the book trying to get out of it, my age, senority, and the delicate nature of my nubie dreads. Never works. Bastards anyway! I have started wearing one of those surgeon hats they wear in the O.R. Looks goofy and I catch a ton of shit but my dreads don't get filthy anymore!! : )
K E A Z
@k-e-a-z
14 years ago
58 posts
spit on them accdently
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
CUM
Matted Dew
@matted-dew