Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

white buildup inside my dreads

j20
@j20
4 years ago
10 posts

My towel rub/neglect dreads are about 7 months old and ive only ever used baking soda and acv to wash them, once a month. Ive been pouring the baking soda water on, leave it for 10 min and then rinse w cold and then pour on acv and rinse w cold water. I ordered shampoo from dreadlockshampoo and will be using it from now on when it arrives. Today I noticed that the inside most of my dreads are caked and filled with a white, oily and sticky flakey substance. It has no smell. I tore a few of them open and rubbed it out but it goes all the way up the dreads. Is there any way I can get rid of this? I am planning on doing a baking soda soak and then an acv soak. Will this work? and if so should I use hot water for it? also I read that lemon juice helps is this true? 

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
4 years ago
233 posts
Just wait for the dread shampoo. It works so well. The activated charcoal cleans out all the lint and the scented ones leave no residue
j20
@j20
4 years ago
10 posts

Peaceful_Passer: Just wait for the dread shampoo. It works so well. The activated charcoal cleans out all the lint and the scented ones leave no residue
Yea I got two of the scented ones. The baking soda and ACV removed most of the visible buildup but I can still see some in there so hopefully the shampoo willl Clear it all up

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form