Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hi all i have a quick question i cant find an answer to!!!

whisky sour
@whisky-sour
5 years ago
16 posts

Hi guys, ill make it quick. so my dreads are like 7 months old or 8. i got them via crotchet.... i know, i didnt realise how bad that was till i did research after. i only went the once to get them done then soaring eagle pointed out twas a bad idea so i never went back for "maintenance" just gonna let them do their own thing and dread naturally from now on. wich they will... right? anyway the question is. how long do they need to dry? i work in construction so start early and get home late, only leaving about 3 hours to dry after a bath before bed. i have been getting up at 3.30 am to have a bath before work so i can wash them and let them air dry throughout the day. id love to wash em at night so i can get a bit more sleep but dont wanna sleep on them at night damp. they are young but quite tight so can be damp for awhile. also they are shoulder length. thank you for any advice

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

they can take hours to all day no need to get up at 3 am to wash your hair wash it on weekends  but i never like to wash after 2 pm 

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form