Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dying a few Blonde?!?!?! : (

Lost
@lost
15 years ago
22 posts
im looking into dyeing mine, or dyeing my hair b4 it locks completely, but so far im thinking that adding cooler with yarn or ribbons is my best bet, something i can remove for an interview or when i need to appear more formal, or if i need to disguise myself as a foreign tourist whist being chased by a drunken angry Scottish bar crowdPS spellcheck is my friend
updated by @lost: 07/23/15 05:21:23AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
spelcheck only helps when checking the spelling of mispelled words, not when you use the wrong words completely (cooler-color) mispelled (misspelled) words are often overlooked if they ressemble (resemble) the word closely enough but when they look like a totaly different word its hard to overlook(not complaining, im the typo king, just playin with ya)back on topicstring hair wraps are a pain to undo and redo , a peyote stitch that fits snug but still van come off is a better thing to try, or if you look at chevelles pics shes got like a leather thingy tied onto 1 dreadu can add color and decorations many ways that arent as time consumming as a hair wrap.in fact just had an idea maybe a goffy one but thats cause i havent had coffee yetya know how some keychains and oh like pens in banks and stuff have those plastic coated spiral springlike things..snip off the ends and slide it on

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
oh well the one i used peroxide in like a week ago or whatever suddenly i looked in the mirror and it is lighter like almost a blonde i will take a picture and upload it or something if i can, so i guess it just takes time, oh and the texture of that dread isnt any worse or better but the one i used lemon juice in got stiff.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u didnt rince after?

--
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
uhmmm.... no
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ya should..lemon juice is sticky ..peroxide can way overdry ..let it do its work but then rince out well..hell your lucky ya didnt burn a dread right off leaving peroxide in for days

--
Matthew Breen
@matthew-breen
15 years ago
17 posts
oh jesus, i think i am not taking this stuff serious enough lol.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
wash and condition and you should be finecondition with something like vinagar or cocosa butter...or if poossible jojoba oil

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form