Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loops and stuff

lockedup
@lockedup
7 years ago
9 posts

I have about 4 months with my dreadlocks, and today i noticed that somewhere in the middle of a few dreadlocks my hair looping. not the whole dreadlock more like a few strands coming out of the lock. should i let it be? a few are not so bad but one of them is just completely flat in the middle lol

IMG_0499.jpg
IMG_0499.jpg  •  38KB

IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg  •  38KB

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

thaty is an essential part of dreading  leave em be and admire the beauty of them (see all the other posts and photos showing off wild beautiful loopies)

by the time they mature nearly all will suck in and just be surface texture..a couple of the biggest wildest (yours are itty bitty) might leave something permanent (and very cool)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
lockedup
@lockedup
7 years ago
9 posts
Thank you very much, hate to add that these are extensions but I am taking care of them the best i could. I will never step foot in a salon again.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

good hmm the loops aren't where the extensions were added are they

they loop like perfectly normal loops but if its at the joint between real and added hair the way they were added might come into question

--
lockedup
@lockedup
7 years ago
9 posts
No the loops are a few inches after , but the loop is my own hair that managed to come out from somewhere
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

well be glad you have em means they are recovering from the salon well

--
lockedup
@lockedup
7 years ago
9 posts
Yea, and the shampoo from here is oretty awesome thank you
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

you mean dreadlockshampoo.com ? yea they are the best dread shampoos around for sure

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form