Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Dollylocks shampoo bar

sashafloyd
@sashafloyd
3 weeks ago
4 posts
Anybody used the Dollylocks shampoo bar in a hard water area and got good results? Ordered one a while ago and the liquid doesn’t work for me not sure if I should return it or not.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 weeks ago
28,060 posts

i never have 

ive always used dreadlockshampoo.com with great results  theres only been a few on here who used dollylocks (out of nearly 20,000 i think less then 20) and heard mixed reviews but can't say how many had hard water

hopefully someone whos used them regularly will respond

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
dread.stpauli
@dreadstpauli
3 weeks ago
45 posts

Dr. Bronner bars work in hard water conditions, too. The liquid does'nt ,but the bars. Might be simular with dolly locks? If you wanna be 100% sure, order from dreadlockshampoo.

sashafloyd
@sashafloyd
3 weeks ago
4 posts
Ya I actually found out that I wasn’t wetting my hair that much I took a bath and washed my hair that way and it’s been working fine ever since. I ordered some Nag Champa which I’m super excited to use but I’m going to go through the bar first before I use my other stuff.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 weeks ago
28,060 posts

i always soak my hair then wet a section (and the bar itself) before doing that section (i do 1/4 of my head at a time) then rinse that section rewet the next and bar repeat till all 4 1/4's are done then rinse rinse rinse 

and rinse some more

--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form