Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

if you order through them and order a few at once  its the same shipping theres a new 1 not on the site yet that's a charcoal based deep cleanse that's amazing! so you can just request 1 of the others you ordered be replaced with that..  the vinager rinse might work.. but its highly likely that all you n would need is a distilled or filtered rinse 

some with very hard water just get a in shower head filter or filter on their entire water system

some off the grid friends made a solar water distiller

just the shampoo change  with or without the charcoal deep cleanse would most likely be enough too

bronners should  come out with just better water...but

you mentioned being in the barn being dirty etc dirt stuck in the gunk might not.. all the dreadlockshampoo shampoos super clean incredibly well

but the charcoal cleans your dreads so well that drinking the rinse water by sucking it right out of your dreads tastes so much better then the tap water that you could bottle it and sell it.

so depending on how  bad the problem is  it still should be very easy to  fix

a couple gallons of spring water or distilled water would be a good start

if you had a few years worth of buildup id definitely grab a charcoal

inline filters aren't cheap, but in the long term very hard water can destroy your  plumbing and the filters are  ultimately cheaper long term then  plumbing bills and repairs

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

well finding the most affordable shipping options wasn't easy for her and flat rate just worked out best. i think its like 4 liquids or jars  or 6 bars  in the smaller box then the next step up holds quite a few

shipping sux  for people overseas so always mention that since its a lot more economical ten to but 6 months or a years worth at a time since you can get a supply that lasts a good long time for the same shipping cost.. here its not so bad at all  if your just getting 1  or 2 but folks overseas shipping for a bar  costs about as much as a bar so getting 6 all at once really cuts that %  down

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

in home and met her through the site helped her  set up her site and shes just a wonderful person

princenoobsauce on here is her son in law if you look in featured photos hes the ninja dread guy

probly 2nd longest dreads on the site

and she has been amazing with trying to solve the problems other companies cause.. she worked so hard on developing wax b gone and rot knot  and really even investigates the ethics of each and every ingredient source

bucks county soap factory is the other part of it but the factory is a room in a farmehouse on 40 acres like vey close to where i went to high school

shes even given me like probly about 3000 dollars  in gifts (authentic Cherokee medicine shields, apache hand made knife, another..i don't know what to call it from i don't know what tribe, etc) and contributed lil more then 1/2 towars buying the server this sites on (even though she moved her sites to a diferent server when we ran into early snags getting the server running right) and she is the 1st paid sponsor on the new freedoms wings site

plus although her profit margins low due to the high cost of high quality ingredients a lot of what she  makes funds a special performers group.. her eventual goal is if the business could grow enough shed employ some of her special needs people (mentally challenged not physically, i think a lot are like in the dow syndrome spectrum)

her whole family are beautiful people

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
7 years ago
29,640 posts

oops meant he is her stepson not son in law

her husbands son from another marriage (i think) her husband just cut off his dreads last year i think

she created the soaps for the people she loves most  so put alotta love into them

they have hard water and a lot of dread soaps still left residue so she set out to fix that problem

after joining here and seeing people dealing with wax and dread rot from wax and people who dreaded very slow or had skin issues or allergies  or had specific needs or desires led to creating more products tailored to the needs of the community

she used to do weekly give aways on here too and helped out a few who were in very bad situations  and really needed help affording it (escaping abuse, lost their home that sorta thing)

so shes kinda friends with everyone who purchases from her but me..i cant buy from her she wont let me she yelled at me when i payed for shampoo and i get bags of candy and other goddies in every box

shes just that sweet

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form