Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dread shampoo that ships from the UK

Smouth
@smouth
8 years ago
6 posts

So I'm in the same boat, was working in the US where the availability of products was easier. I should have just stocked up on some bars before returning to the UK but alas. 

I do love Dr.Bronners for my body (though the peppermint does dry my skin a lot) but I don't use it for my hair. 

Now I'm trying to look at the options available in the UK and I've come across  This  from www.dreadsuk.com. The site its self doesn't give me huge confidence but if what it says is true the bar looks ok. 

Thoughts?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

dreadsuk not only does the site suk but the owner of the sites 1 of the most evil people i know

just for trying to stop him from spamming he will try to destroy your life

he tried to take over lazy dreads site content by force

do not ever buy from them even if it was a good shampoo which it isn't.. just the fact the owner is such a scumbag  ..i literally would have to spend 50-80 thousand dollars to clean up the attacks he made all over the net about me just for banning him from groups for spamming

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

there are multiple police reports filed by multiple people against the dreadsuk guy ..definitely do not buy from that site

--
Smouth
@smouth
8 years ago
6 posts

Fair enough, no point supporting that sort of people. 

I just want to clean my hair :( 

:P

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yea i understand

--
Smouth
@smouth
8 years ago
6 posts

I did read the previous commends but for some reason thought the site that i was posting about was different to @fozb's 

its been a long day...

Smouth
@smouth
8 years ago
6 posts

I got put off BS and vinegar cos when I cut my dreads last time I had this problem. 
20141123_190645.jpg

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yea plus it weakens the hair

--
Smouth
@smouth
8 years ago
6 posts

Can dandruff build up inside the dreads? they didn't smell on the inside where the build up was. But i saw it as a cautionary tale about the effects of residue.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

yea so can lint ..lints most likely what your seeing there

--

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form