29,640 posts

try some beads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tribal-mama
@wild-and-free
8 years ago
17 posts

Yeh I've put a few more in today. Need to buy some more!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

try some beads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

check here for dread beads https://www.dreadlockssite.com/shops

tribal-mama:

Yeh I've put a few more in today. Need to buy some more!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ :

try some beads

--
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

I know this part is past a couple of weeks but I was having the same problem on one side of my head, especially after sleeping. I find the best and gentlest way to separate at the roots is to start pulling away the furthest hairs from the root and working your way dorm

fundoo
@fundoo
8 years ago
41 posts

oh boy! is this what I get to look forward to!??! :) Seriously though, 2 weeks?!?? I'm at like 4months with my neglect ones and I've barely got some knotting at the ends! But yeah, getting a little worried now when they do start dreading up towards the root and I have to do the separating. The crocheted dreads that I already have in there, well one at least, was very painful tugging at the scalp. hmm, I really hope this won't be a problem in the messy web stage everybody talks about...

@raynemama can you explain that tip again? I mean, ugh, it was hard to follow. Are there any YouTube videos on this? (honestly, I was wondering this a long while back, but since I hadn't really gotten much knotting yet, I didn't really dig much into it.)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
29,640 posts

separatings only hellish when they dread super fast. or you totally neglect them for way too long

--
RayneMama
@raynemama
8 years ago
44 posts

Grab your dread and pull away the hair that isn't attached and gently pull away. When you get down to the tot do the same gently pull away any hair that isn't attached. Sometimes it helps to get under the root mass of knots and pull outward and away from your scalp

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form