Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hair color

Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

Hello my fellow dreadheads! So, I have been having a problem with my hair becoming a lighter color. I live in a really windy and dusty area and to keep my hair clean, I have been having to do frequent baking soda and vinegar washes to remove all the dust from my locks. While my hair is being kept clean and healthy, I have the downside of my hair getting lighter because of the vinegar. I like that my hair is dark but I dont want to put harmful dyes in my hair and I dont really have the time to do it either. So, I am looking for suggestions.

updated by @nathaniel-lopez: 01/13/15 10:05:43PM
NaturalDreads01
@naturaldreads01
10 years ago
170 posts

Hmm.. Do you know much about dying your hair with Henna? I know there has been a lot of discussion about that on this site.. I've heard it works pretty well if it is done right. You may want to search this site for "henna" and see what comes up. I wish you luck! Wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D

Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

I have never tried Henna but i like the sound of it. But you see, I don't want my hair turning red. I normally have very dark brown hair and I like it. I wouldlike to try out Henna some time but for now I just want my hair to stay dark. Thanks for the positive wishes! ^_^

NaturalDreads01 said:

Hmm.. Do you know much about dying your hair with Henna? I know there has been a lot of discussion about that on this site.. I've heard it works pretty well if it is done right. You may want to search this site for "henna" and see what comes up. I wish you luck! Wishing you much love, peace, health and wealth! :D

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
10 years ago
29,640 posts

switch to a dread shampoo

and the sun will lighten them anyways

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Nathaniel Lopez
@nathaniel-lopez
10 years ago
26 posts

I am currently using an organic shampoo. I have heard that I could darken my hair by using black tea but I have no idea how to go about that.

soaring eagle said:

switch to a dread shampoo

and the sun will lighten them anyways

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form