Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

wraps?

anthony williams
@anthony-williams
14 years ago
101 posts
wrap it loosely and jus see what happens after about a month :) i would say it'll prolly help at least some. definatly wont hurt though. dreadyEm said:
i have this one puffy loopy dread, do you think it would help calm it down to wrap it? or would that just hinder the locking process and make it take longer?

updated by @anthony-williams: 07/23/15 06:40:06PM
dreadfully odd
@dreadfully-odd
14 years ago
11 posts
I dont think it would hinder the locking? but why not try it!thanx for posting that diagram! never did figure out how to do the wrapping-but it looks fairly simple-i threaded some rainbow hand dyed sheep wool into my dreads a coupla years back as my dreads were shrinking and going very squiggly from swimming everyday but they ended getting dreaded in in a very bunched up way and loosing colour....oh well is all part of it(the wool has memories so it stays!)
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
ok thanks! i think i'll try it :) anthony williams said:
wrap it loosely and jus see what happens after about a month :) i would say it'll prolly help at least some. definatly wont hurt though.

dreadyEm said:
i have this one puffy loopy dread, do you think it would help calm it down to wrap it? or would that just hinder the locking process and make it take longer?
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Bump
cynnara
@cynnara
13 years ago
6 posts
Yay for the diagram!!! Thank you!! ~*~
IzzyNicole
@izzynicole
13 years ago
2 posts

Can you wash the wraps? I mean, will they get icky or anything? And what is the best material to use to wrap them?

angella
@angella
12 years ago
13 posts

wrapping helps alot i leave mine in for about 4 days make sure it gets wet and dried a couplr times i wrap it kinda tight not to tight though and when i undo it the loops are gone and its roundd i just figured this out and i luv it

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form