Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Free dread beads to all members who want them

Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts

ive recently come into a surplus of dread beads. Ive got exactly 1920 of all different colors. Now theres no way ill ever use need or want all of these dread beads, i figure ill let my friends here have them. Anyone who wants them, posts actively on the board, and seems to be a nice person can have a couple. Just send me a messageAlso, guests who havent joined yet: JOIN and get yourself some free beadsjust as a side note to anyone who wants one of these beads, the cost of stamps to mailing all of them might add up pretty quick so if you could send me a stamp for when i mail the beads, that would be awesome. If not, its all good im no stingy bastard.Who knows i might even send a few to our friend Johnny over at DHHQ.Anyway if your interested, send me a message

updated by @daniel: 02/14/15 05:28:14AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i'll take a couple but hey can u take a picture of em?speaking of johny i was thinking we should challenge him to a debateoh also i wouldn't mind sendin ya $5-10 to cover postage for some new members who join

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
once i find my camera ill get a pic of the beads and my dreads. Meant to have that up soonerand theres no way hed accept but its worth a shot soaringeagle said:
i'll take a couple but hey can u take a picture of em?

speaking of johny i was thinking we should challenge him to a debate
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
well on his site theres a thing for writters who want to write articles on dreads to call a number to inyerview him we could just make it an interview but a hard hitting reporter type thing question 1 how do you justify profiting from products that are well known to destroy dreads, question 2 why do you only target the missinformed who dont understand how dreads form. question 3 how do you live with yourself after charging 12 dollars for a pennies worth of salt? i doubt hed go on past 3 questions but id love to totaly take it as far ass i could keep him talking Daniel said:
once i find my camera ill get a pic of the beads and my dreads. Meant to have that up sooner

and theres no way hed accept but its worth a shot

soaringeagle said:

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
Thats a good idea but we have to be legit about it. Start with really unassuming questions to get his confidence up, ask something about "What do you have to say to people who say wax doesnt ___" and just catch him in the lie hell be forced to come up with soaringeagle said:
well on his site theres a thing for writters who want to write articles on dreads to call a number to inyerview him we could just make it an interview but a hard hitting reporter type thing question 1 how do you justify profiting from products that are well known to destroy dreads, question 2 why do you only target the missinformed who dont understand how dreads form. question 3 how do you live with yourself after charging 12 dollars for a pennies worth of salt? i doubt hed go on past 3 questions but id love to totaly take it as far ass i could keep him talking

Daniel said:
once i find my camera ill get a pic of the beads and my dreads. Meant to have that up sooner

soaringeagle said:

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
true but thats for another thread lets leave this 1 to beads Daniel said:
Thats a good idea but we have to be legit about it. Start with really unassuming questions to get his confidence up, ask something about "What do you have to say to people who say wax doesnt ___" and just catch him in the lie hell be forced to come up with

soaringeagle said:
well on his site theres a thing for writters who want to write articles on dreads to call a number to inyerview him we could just make it an interview but a hard hitting reporter type thing question 1 how do you justify profiting from products that are well known to destroy dreads, question 2 why do you only target the missinformed who dont understand how dreads form. question 3 how do you live with yourself after charging 12 dollars for a pennies worth of salt? i doubt hed go on past 3 questions but id love to totaly take it as far ass i could keep him talking

Daniel said:

soaringeagle said:

--
Daniel
@daniel
15 years ago
118 posts
ha right. Beads
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I'd love a couple beads, just shoot me a msg and I'll mail you the stamps you need to get em here! I have a bunch of tams I made, if you wanna trade? a couple beads for a tam? let me know There are pics on my page is the photo section of the tams :o)
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
same here i'll send ya some stamps i have a bunch of extra from when i stoped mailing an old freind in jail :) i need more beads i only have like 3 in my hair but yea mesage me cuz the message system here doesnt work to well for me o n this
Spider Feet
@spider-feet
15 years ago
458 posts
I'd love a few beads. :) What size are they by the way? I have a few that I'd like to come together to get some thicker ones going, unfortunately they aren't wanting to congo at all.
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form