Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Trades for Supplies

Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
i alllways need fabric, seed beads, and polymer clay. i spend most of my time making shit all day long for my shop, but sales havent been going that well, im always willing to trade as long as its fair and i actually need what you got to offer.i make exceptions with handmade stuff sometimes too, i love meeting other artisansi also really want a gauging kit up to like 4g, so if anyone has anything like that, im only at 12g right nowto see stuff that i have to offer go to www.myspace.com/handsewnhippie
updated by @charleigh-graham: 01/13/15 08:25:54PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,639 posts
if i can fine em i probly got boxes of crystals sand stuffbut its probly bottom of the barrel crapwhen i made jewlery id usualy be carrying around 50-100 pounds of rocks everywhere and would spend an hour sifting through to find the best (thats ontop of the hours already spend selecting b4 aquiring)so all the best have been used long agoif i find em tho there might be a fair number of usable ones..maybe

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
Ooo thatd be awesome ! i started making crystal and fimo pendants, and i think they'll sell pretty well if i can get more designs and stuff made up!what would you want in exchange if you find em?
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Wow! You the shit sistar! You are definitely talented...I love your creations. When I get some fundage again I'd love to support peeps here first and foremost. I'm gonna send you a friend request on myspace. Shine!
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
aw youre so sweet!! thank you ! :D yay new friends!
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
what do you mean by gauge kit like for your ears??
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
yeah :)
ourdub
@ourdub
15 years ago
47 posts
might have some fabric for you - not sure what kind you consider useful or what you are looking for exactly. feel free to msg me here if you are interested.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form