Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dread barter (not dread butta..lol)

Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
I was thinking about it and I think this one would be cool for you. It reminds me of earth because is has the blue, green, dark brown, light brown, so it reminds me of ocean, forest, soil and desert. But let me know what you think Didjeridurian said:
hmmm well my new ebook is Juuuuust about ready to publish.
Its a comprehensive transitioning guide with shopping lists, equipment guides and tons of raw vegan recipes.
I haven;t priced it yet but I am sure a tam would do.
Can you post a couple that you think would be good for me?

Jo McClelland said:
so does anyone want to trade me something for a tam? I have hoards of them it seems like LoL

updated by @jo: 07/22/15 11:32:34AM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
I've made a few in my time, what are you looking for? J.D. said:
does anyone make hemp necklaces/bracelets?
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
This necklace sent me some tingles!! Jo McClelland said:

I make necklaces and sell them on ebay, I have a couple I'd like to trade for a tam or some cool dread beads oh and I also have 6 quartz crystal point pendants too that I would trade

updated by @diamondskies: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
These are beautiful!! soaringeagle said:

this is the last 10 peices of the jewlery i used to make
its in no way the best i made..not even close
i cant really do em anymore and these 10 last peices are misplaced in this mess (they reapear every few years only to vannish again)
im really not sure id want to trade any or not..if i was able to fine em..
id concider it for the right trade though
they are hard to let go of though since i spent 7 years making jewlery and never wanted a real job after that
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
I have a couple dresses, a shirt and a skirt that just don't fit me since I had my son, my body didn't want to just snap back into shape and the shirt and skirts still don't fit around the bust. The dress that looks all black is really brown with cotton lace type accent around the breast, and the Kokopeli shirt doesn't have abutton on the back, I think I know where it is though!I would love to trade for beads, tams, or other threads. Beads and tams don't need to be gender specific, my husband and son have dreads too! Take a look and if you're interested in anything, I'll be happy to send it your way!! Thanks SE for starting this one up!! Love and Light!
Diamondskies
@diamondskies
15 years ago
51 posts
And the last dress, milkmaid style..... This zips up the back and ties, and the brown one zips up the side. They're all small, I fit into a size 10 now, and they don't fit me any more... :( Oh well, maybe they'll fit you!!
logan
@logan
15 years ago
4 posts
im sure i could make some. or you even. get ducting like they use for hydro for venting, take the wire out and do what you like with it, like this, http://www.1-hydroponics.co.uk/fans-and-filters/ducting.htm , it is spring loaded wire
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
she is one of my pals on myspace! :P oh!!! actually! ya'lls wedding pics are like burned into my head! i looove how awesome ya'll look
Jill McCulloch
@jill-mcculloch
14 years ago
29 posts
I like to make bracelets and necklaces and I would like to do trade for dread beads. :)

/ 7
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form