Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Beads and Peyote Stitch Sleeves

Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts

Feeling a little crafty and love peyote stitch beads? Here is a great link showing you how to and there is also a pattern maker so you can really get the custom peyote sleeve you are after. http://www.dreadspullen.nl/tutorials/peyotestitchsleeves-tut-2.php

updated by @kath: 01/13/15 08:25:28PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
very niceyou dunno how many times ive searched for that kinda info and never found anything good

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Erin Joy Lauzon
@erin-joy-lauzon
15 years ago
15 posts
wow, so awesome! i already have all the supplies too!maybe try tommorrow after my baking soda soak :D
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
Glad yas like it. Ok for the next one lets have a look at making polymer clay beads. Polymer clay is awesome and there are so many colours and effects out there - they even have a glow in the dark polymer clay!Once you start with polymer clay beads, it is easy to become addicted. Should you have any questions, dont be afraid to ask!!!
tha tron
@tha-tron
15 years ago
147 posts
yeah, thanks for this she posted this on the original dreadlockforums.com and it helped me out tremendously it takes a little bit of time but once you get it's a great hobby
Charleigh Graham
@charleigh-graham
15 years ago
18 posts
thats the site that i went off of when i first started beading :) the tubular stitch is WAYYY better for cuffs though, makes em tighter and more durable
Kath
@kath
15 years ago
73 posts
I havent had any problems with my sleeves yet. Just make sure you use proper beading thread and not just plain cotton! Charleigh Graham said:
thats the site that i went off of when i first started beading :) the tubular stitch is WAYYY better for cuffs though, makes em tighter and more durable
olduser
@old-user
15 years ago
15 posts
woo! thanks for the link!i'm currently making one of these with green and blue. with teeny seed beads. smaller than standard size seed beads. once i decided to not follow the instructions step-by-step and go with the rhythm of the pattern, it started working out :-p
ɥɐɾʞǝqsɐɹ redeyedreadi
@qs-redeyedreadi
14 years ago
29 posts
what an awesome link to a creative project!!i gotta try this when i can drive through the snow! ;D
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form