dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

New Dreadlock Caps 👑 Rastafari Crowns Hats 👑 Dreadcaps

RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

Greetings my dreadhead friends,

my name is Lin, i life in Münster, Germany and i have a Green Fashion Dreadlock Cap 👑 Rastafari Crown 👑  Dread Cap Headwear for locs brand called Dreadbag. If you still need a fair produced dreadlock cap, just have a look at my shop. Give thanks for your support!

Blessed ❤️
Lin - www.Dreadbag.de

Dreadbag Philosophy

Dreadbag - Quality, Style, Individuality, Spirituality, Closeness to Nature, Dignity & criticism of capitalism combined in one Dreadlock Cap - Rastafari Crown - Rasta Cap

What claim do we actually have toon our dreadbag?

This is a question we asked very early, even before Dreadbag was launched. First, of course, it's about one  Headgear for dreadlocks . The hat should first and foremost be comfortable, stylish and practical. Of course, protect dreads from dirt and rain. But that's not all. The dreadbag should also enable us to move comfortably and freely with our dreads during sport and at work.

All these points are well managed by good quality of workmanship, careful selection of materials and style-conscious design.

Is not there any more?

It quickly became clear that the importance of dreadlocks also plays a major role in the selection of headgear. People wear dreadlocks for a variety of reasons. But for most people, their dreads are also an expression of their inner values. This is often about spirituality, dignity, closeness to nature & criticism of capitalism.

The question that naturally arises is: Would you like to cover your dreadlocks with a hat made from chemical fibers under inhuman conditions? Flying around half the globe to be sold by a company that is only interested in profit optimization and is financed by banks until it finally makes a profit?

"Dreadlocks Hats - Rastafarian Crowns - Rasta Caps - Dread Hats can be produced fairly as green fashion - you just have to do it! Dreadbag offers dreadlocks hats with which we can make the world a better place. Fairness is never out of fashion: Our dream is to create a fair & better world - Fairwear is possible!"

Our straight answer is "No!" Dreadlocks and everyone deserves better. We are convinced that there is another way. For these reasons we run the green fashion label "Dreadbag" to show everyone that there is another way! In this sense. Keep it real, Stay Irie & Blessed Love!

updated by @rastarootslove: 11/10/21 08:47:49AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Hello I’ve seen you spam a lot on Facebook But ill allow it for now as long as you don’t repeat it but are they all the same size do you have any that are really really really big or extremely long dreadlocks

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Hello I’ve seen you spam a lot on Facebook But ill allow it for now as long as you don’t repeat it but are they all the same size do you have any that are really really really big or extremely long dreadlocks

Greetings bredda!

Spam hehe no that´s marketing lion Wink 10% of the profit goes to NGOs Help Jamaica e.V. and Hope for Ethiopia e.V. - Education, building schools and help poor people in this countries ... Please check the Dreadbag Philosophy - Give thanks!

I've been a long time nothing more posted on facebook groups and sites, but nice that has remained with you in mind. Actually, you're right, it's time again to present people my beautiful crowns on facebook. I like to leave out your facebook page. Laugh

What do you think of the idea, if I post that once (only this post) and if new dreabag collections come, then it would be nice to present these also here. Can also keep everything in this post, so that for you the impression of spam does not arise. Deal?

>>> Yes sure i have XXXL crown for 2,5 - 2,8 meters long dreads. If you want you can write me via +491718962648 - WhatsApp, Signal or Telegam for more XXXL pictures lion Wink

updated by @rastarootslove: 11/10/21 05:19:41AM
RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

How long your dreads lion? Really 10 feet? Big up - Raspect!

If you have a recent photo of you and your dreads, feel free to send that to me as well so we can see if XXXL fits you. Wink

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

65155106_2408382669221660_3506146902267658240_o.jpg

the NGO is wazesha

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

Oops my other post didn’t post

But I was saying if you keep it limited and then one post I’ll  allow it

and what about Kenya? My wife is from Kenya and a teacher and she  is on the organizers of a new NGO wazesha woman’s and childrens empowerment 

any chance you could support them?

--
RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

Oops my other post didn’t post

But I was saying if you keep it limited and then one post I’ll  allow it

and what about Kenya? My wife is from Kenya and a teacher and she  is on the organizers of a new NGO wazesha woman’s and childrens empowerment 

any chance you could support them?

Give thanks! Yes of course I would then just post everything in this post. Wink

Oh wow! Kenya. Respect to your wife for her work. Right now it's hard for me because the Covid-19 crisis has left its mark on me too, but we'll just see how next year looks. If you send me the link from the NGO I can link it to me and also write a post about wazesha. My customers read my articles very often and that can also help a little.

We will stay in contact lion Wink

updated by @rastarootslove: 11/10/21 08:58:40AM
RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

65155106_2408382669221660_3506146902267658240_o.jpg

the NGO is wazesha

But all dreads are not 10 feet or? XXL could even still fit, but if they continue to grow anyway, then I would recommend XXXL anyway. Do you still have room for the next few years ...

The lion in the attachment file wear xxxl and he really has very thick dreads and even has room in the crown Wink

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
3 years ago
29,640 posts

that looks like it’ll work… How much is it does it have a last text or anything around the base to keep it on my tab to succumb to gravity and after like 10 minutes or so the hat falls off

--
RastaRootsLove
@rastarootslove
3 years ago
7 posts

☮ soaring eagle ॐ:

that looks like it’ll work… How much is it does it have a last text or anything around the base to keep it on my tab to succumb to gravity and after like 10 minutes or so the hat falls off

What is your head circumference?

All my dreadbags are for a head size from 58cm to 64cm and stay tight on the head. Of course, if you have a mini head, then gravity can pull the cap down a bit. But so far it has fit every XXL-XXXL customer and is also not pulled down. I have tried for a long time and adjusted the pattern, so that exactly does not happen.

The lion in the attachment wear a XXL crown and fits perfect and tight on his head. Wink

/ 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form