ok yogisunshine wanted "scientific studies" to backup the experiences with crochet recovery since there is none i figured a comparison of experiences to gather data would be god enough
so heres the questions i want you all to answer
- did you crochet once or alot/
- if more then once how often for how longt?
- total estimated crochr\et seessions?
- how far in did you stop?
- how long from that point before you noticed dreading signs (like looping)
- how tight or loose werethey when yiu stopped?
- how fuzzy did they fget during recovery?
- how long did it take to lose the woven look?
- how long till the roots started tightening naturaly/
- how long till they lost the manufactured look/
any other experiences you wish to share?
30 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 10 feet long
also on the board of, and a student glider pilot with freedoms wings international - soaring for people with disabilities
updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:17:28AM