Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny Herbalism Quote

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

dude you show your ingnorance of what macrobiotics means by this noone would ever recomend eating brown rice only

i was in a hos[itol in oregon while 6 hospitols 6 nursing homes and 6 mental hospitols cunducted an experiement

the nature of the experiment; recreate the exact normal menu with macrobiotics so it looked trasated and smelled the same the result being the patients had nio idea the diet had changed

the results were astounding

78% showed remarkable improvements and 89% were able to get off al medications

and this was a wide variety of sdiseases mental and physical

my evidence is me..i was there during the studies talking to the drs conducting it

Kelly said:

References please. Claims like that definitely need to be cited. Well, here is what I found.

"

What is the evidence?

There have been no randomized clinical studies published in the available medical literature to show the macrobiotic diet can be used to prevent or cure cancer. One of the earlier versions of the macrobiotic diet that involved eating only brown rice and water has been linked to severe nutritional deficiencies and even death. However, low-fat, high-fiber diets that consist mainly of plant products that are believed to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer. "

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complement...

"[...] at present, the empirical scientific basis for or against recommendations for use of macrobiotics for cancer therapy is limited. Any such recommendations are likely to reflect biases of the recommender. "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694648

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 07:32:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no i was not i was saying that the practice of sungazing 15 minutes at 1sat sunrise is not as bad as staring at the sun at noon

the atmosphere when you look at the horizion is hundreds of times thicker then straight up as well as the light rays bend around the earth further filtering the light

i was sayig once again that you cannot put in an opinion when you have zero experience with such matters

Kelly said:

Actually, SE, I'm a psychologist. Huge difference. But you will be happy to know that I start studying medicine when I return from New Zealand, in a years time. Character bashing is a lowly tactic, generally employed by people with no real argument.

Anyway, what exactly qualifies you to give out medical advise? I'm simply putting my side across, just like you. I think it is important to note that the last time we had a discussion like this, you were suggesting that it was a good idea to stare into the sun. Your foolishness is matched only by your bias.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

remember your argumewnt against homeopathy then when you were overwhemlmed with indesputable evidence u just shut up? i think its about time you stay the hell out of discussions u know nothing about

after you try herbs and homeopathy and macrobiotics then abd only then are you entitled to such a antagonistic opinion

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

this is my dear friend filipe who runs kid villiage

at the pa gathdering he was bit by a rattlesnake while taking it out of kid villiage to protect the kids and the snake

he treatted it for 12 or 15 days with just herbs

he did go to the hospitol after that for further treatment but if the herbs were so useless he should have been dead long before the 1oth day.

he also is a sundancer having done the sundance a minumum of 8 times (by the scars on his chest i cant remember if ive seen his back to see if theres scars there too)

the sundance involves a full day sunrise to sunset with a boars rib peircing the skin of the chest..thick and deep not just surface this is a rib about 1/2 to 3/4 inch wide and through the skin deeply enough to allo9w suspension and an entire day of pulling to try to break it free

for 12 hours they dance in a trance like state staring at the sun pulling harder and harder against that rib through the flesh then they pull hard enouh to break free often having others grab their legs and pull bouncing till the flesh rips leaving a 6-8 inch scar almost an inch wide ..they doesnt shed a drop of blood

see these are all things u know nothing about yet you consrantluy mock them and discredit them

yet these are anciet traditions just like the medications ..herbal ones

now your life ecxpectancy thing..again foolish lets look at the conditions then and now

no water sanitation they drank water they pissed and shat in

no food sanitation they ate diseased animals

psychiatry killed many of them drilling holes in heads to release demons

using torture chamber like treatments

lets not forget everyone walking around with swords rthen guns killing eachother

and hangings for yoir beliefs

so on and so on to blame the life expectancy only on medicines rediculouse since those times were just far more dangerouse and far more infants doed in the 1st weeks of life before even having a chance to get sick enough to need medicines

oh yea they had no air conditioning nor heat during some ages they wore metal armor during summer heat and literaly cooked themselves

shal i go on?

if u lived then no medicines would guarantee you lived past 14

actualy yoyd be dead in a day if you dared tell them to take a pill instead of an herb they would have ya hanging from the highest tree by sundown

trials? trials were held in the street with a lynch mob

its safer now we diont ride on horses that might throw us onto a rock or run us into a low tree branch ..or tample us to death while in battle..oh yea lets not forget the battles..no push a button from a mile away and surgucly take out a compound no it was clashing hacking chop em into peices set em on fire burn the villiage take everything rape the woen then kidd every living being in sight warfare thousands go in hundreds come oit casualty levels

--
Derek2
@dreadedhyena
11 years ago
37 posts

Modern medicine is...

in so many words...

Let's put this toxic substance into the human body.

Let's hope that we destroy whatever is harming the host before we kill or permanently detract from the host.

Did we win? Oh...hey...we managed to blow out your kidneys. We got you on a list for a transplant, but we need to talk about the insurance.We also managed to damage most of your liver, but that should mostly be fine...within a few years.

Something we did managed to run your endocrine system on overload, and now it is permanently damaged, so here is the medication you'll need for the rest of your life.

But HEY! We managed to wipe out the caner!

Did we mention we caused the cancer?

Through a carefully implemented system of controlled eugenics?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

long before they get to that point of curing anything we have
your medicines causing seizures paranoid delusions heart palpatations and elongated scrotum syndrom so your testicles now drag on the ground
so we prescribe zanomyopectazine for the seizures which may cause death zombigfication the belief that dolls are posessed by alien demons, and retracted penis syndrom for the delusions electro convulsive shock therapy and anabiosenezor side effects include suicidal fantisies involving chainsaws missing limb synderom and cranial colapse hor the heart palpatations we put u on a pig heart transplant list but you will need synthesized pig blood for life for the elongated testicles we will just amputate
now lets deal with the whole new set of side effects
Derek said:

Modern medicine is...

in so many words...

Let's put this toxic substance into the human body.

Let's hope that we destroy whatever is harming the host before we kill or permanently detract from the host.

Did we win? Oh...hey...we managed to blow out your kidneys. We got you on a list for a transplant, but we need to talk about the insurance.We also managed to damage most of your liver, but that should mostly be fine...within a few years.

Something we did managed to run your endocrine system on overload, and now it is permanently damaged, so here is the medication you'll need for the rest of your life.

But HEY! We managed to wipe out the caner!

Did we mention we caused the cancer?

Through a carefully implemented system of controlled eugenics?

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Yet again, SE, you make claims with nothing to back them up. Absolutely nothing there could be considered evidence.

I'm done here. There is no arguing with stupidity. That is why I left the last discussion. You're a fool and you're too stupid to even realise it. It seems like the blind leading the blind here, at the best of times.

Derek, that is not how medicine works at all. Everything can be a poison. It's all about dosage and finding the right balance. Just because all medicines don't work perfectly, doesn't mean we are not on the right track. As I said before, we are at the beginning of a bio-tech explosion. The future is looking extremely bright.

If anyone has objections to modern medicine, please abstain. I love to see evolution do its work.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

hows it n

hows that not evidence when i was there during the hospitol conducted study? hows it not evidence when i was there when filipe was bit by the rattlesnake and treated with herbs in fact we treat most thing with herb successfully we only send a rare few to the hospitol (coma as an example) just the ones we dont feel we can treat with herbs in the woods mostly ause we are in the woods not sterile hows it nit evidence when i experience the side effects myself? yiu are the fool and you are leaving cause u cant make a point you are wrong and nobody in thier right mind agrees with you

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

and hows thart not how modern medicine works> have u never taken any? yea i fear the future of modern medicine zo

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

It's not evidence because it is argument from authority. Provide some references. Show us that it actually happened. As for the snake bite, we don't know what kind of snake it was for starters. We dont know how much venom was injected with the bite. We have no evidence to go on.

You are an idiot SE. You just want everything to conform to your "naturalistic" views. It is pure bias on your part.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form