dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Funny Herbalism Quote

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

haha i love it

kelly they would be fools too the herbs are much better and work much better the pills cause side effects wich require more and more pills to deal with

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 01:32:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

better in the long run as in making u healthy nit dependent on chemicals for health

better as in not weakening your imunity so you cant survive your own environment

you realize theres no direct link between hiv and aids right its possible to gwt aids without hiv as well as have hiv and never get aids hiv is just a very agressive virus that tips the scales on already severely compromised immunity all your pills are weakening the hunan race severely

example ui had chronic broncitis id take the medicine 2 months later ifd have it again..

i took the herbs..it newver came back

theres a root growing at 10,000 feet right where u need it you chew the root ift cures altitude sickness increases your o2 absorbtion and slowly expands your lung capacity 25% to deal with the high altitude

when you burn pitch pine you get pine fever (simular to brincitis in symptoms) but chew the pine sap or leaces cures it just like that (compared to 3 months of medicines to cure it)

when somwthing causes u to get sick almost always the herb u needs right there next to it..or it itself in the case of homeopathy

ah here we go the big 1 i have spasticity from hell due to spinal cord ingur

i take baclofen was on 120 mg a day now 80 at 1 point 40 but bo matter the dose tge side effects are fucked up the withdrawl is from hell..and 1 girl i knew took basicly 1 days wirth 120 mg at once and it stopped her heaet

side effects at high doseages auditory and visuakl and tacticle halucinations (constant echoing laughter ..seeing the air calling for help cause a beaver was under the bed..and feeling like my skins coated in this rubbery energy that i can roll down my arm pull off my fingertips like a glove then would snap back

withdraw

6 hours late felt a pop in the point of my adams apple was fraking me out 1 hour later felt a wibggling squirming insifde my throught 3 hours later it had felt like a worm grew into a snake in length burrowing through my body still felt attached to the entry oint

2 more hours it had wrapped 3 times around mty esophagus making breathing hard brurrowed down inti my shoulder then chest belly i could feel every bit of the track it took

by the time it was 12 hours overdue it penetrated my spinal cord traveling up towards my brain i had seizures then 9never had 1 b4 in my live)

i could push on it ..feel it inside me and cause it to reacte..backing out if my spine

it penetrated 3 more times trying to get to my brainstem

then tried at that lil bump at base of skull next to the nspine

i kept pulling iy t back trying to push my finger in in its path to block it thats when i felt its teeth penetrate the skin and platch on to my finger (round mouth with multi layers of teeth like an those fish that attach to sharks

point of al this is

smoke 1 bowkl of good ol weed and my spasms are fine

take a tincture and they are gone

no side efects no withdral and works way better

your a fiool if you wont even try something better

Kelly said:

Better for us long term? Any references to back that one up, or is is just pure conjecture? If you want to chew on roots you're more than welcome to, but when I'm sick I want medicines that have been demonstrably shown as effective. Having said that, I avoid anti-biotics unless I really need them. But when I do need them, I have no objection.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

tara what is the illness as well as the symptoms do a homeopathic workup and find the right remedy

Tara C said:

I've always had this thing of, natural stuff can't do anything or people would take them more, and medicines are best because they've been tested. Since getting sick and trying all sorts of creams, treatments, pills, etc., I've found that medicines can be just as useless. It's about finding the right thing, but I've never found any help in natural remedies either, so I think it differs person-to-person. Great quote though, certainly is thought-provoking :)tara what is the illness as well as the symptoms im s

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Try treating AIDS and cancer with herbs or water.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Modern medicine is far from reaching its peak. Wait until more gene focused therapy are developed, for example. We will be able to focus certain drugs on people who are most likely to receive benefit from them. The way it is done now drugs have to be shown to be effective for all. Some drugs are amazingly effective for lower percentages of participants, so, due to the low numbers of people affected and others only experiencing side effects, this drug can never go to market.

We are at the beginning of an explosion in technology. Advancements are happening at an exponential rate. The human brain is not good at predicting an exponential time-frame as our brains are adapted to linear progressions.

Watch this link. I guarantee you will want to hear more.

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Well, my point would be exactly that modern medicine is better. Just look at the track record. With the advent of the beginnings of modern medicine life-span has tremendously increased. Have a look at this chart and then the graph. It should be taken into account that in the past there would have been witchcraft or shamanistic rituals which would have used herbs and natural substances. Then observe the rapid increase in life expectancy. The numbers can't be argued with.

http://www.beyondveg.com/nicholson-w/angel-1984/angel-1984-1a.shtml

http://mappinghistory.uoregon.edu/english/US/US39-01.html

Now, I do not mean to say that big business in this department is a good thing. I wish that it was run in a different way, but at least the supreme court made some progress recently by ruling that companies could not patent human DNA sequences.

EDIT: Here is a good article on life extension.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2012/05/radical-life-extension-is-already-here-but-were-doing-it-wrong/257383/

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

actualy cancers very effectivly rtreated with macrobiotic diets and the "cure:" for both cancwr and aids kill more ppl then the diseases chemo and radiatuion therapy have killed ,=more people then the cancer has incidently weeds curing some cancers already with very lil research into it

also ..many of your precios medicines increasee the cancer risk yup..cause the cancer

good luck winning this argument

Kelly said:

Try treating AIDS and cancer with herbs or water.

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

lets not forget that kelly is a psychiatrist a profession that believes if your sad your child diesd you need a pill that makes you feel hopeless and suicidal in fact so hopeless that you feel suicides the only option cause nothing else will work..ever

this is kellys medicine background

do not trust a thing he says about medicine his background in it verges on pure evil

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

References please. Claims like that definitely need to be cited. Well, here is what I found.

"

What is the evidence?

There have been no randomized clinical studies published in the available medical literature to show the macrobiotic diet can be used to prevent or cure cancer. One of the earlier versions of the macrobiotic diet that involved eating only brown rice and water has been linked to severe nutritional deficiencies and even death. However, low-fat, high-fiber diets that consist mainly of plant products that are believed to reduce the risk of cardiovascular disease and some forms of cancer. "

http://www.cancer.org/treatment/treatmentsandsideeffects/complementaryandalternativemedicine/dietandnutrition/macrobiotic-diet

"[...] at present, the empirical scientific basis for or against recommendations for use of macrobiotics for cancer therapy is limited. Any such recommendations are likely to reflect biases of the recommender. "

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11694648

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Actually, SE, I'm a psychologist. Huge difference. But you will be happy to know that I start studying medicine when I return from New Zealand, in a years time. Character bashing is a lowly tactic, generally employed by people with no real argument.

Anyway, what exactly qualifies you to give out medical advise? I'm simply putting my side across, just like you. I think it is important to note that the last time we had a discussion like this, you were suggesting that it was a good idea to stare into the sun. Your foolishness is matched only by your bias.

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form