Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Girls: Sea Pearls Sponges?

Ariel Loveless
@ariel-loveless
11 years ago
11 posts

I'm very interested to get some for my youngest sister, she hasn't started bleeding yet but it can happen any day now. I don't have any money right now, however when I do I'd love to buy from you. Do you have a website or any kind of shop set up?

Elaine Crittenden said:

Also I would be willing to make a starter set to try at home for cheap. I use flannel tops, terry cloth inners, and fleece for the backs :)

updated by @ariel-loveless: 07/22/15 07:36:05AM
Light Faerie ~
@light-faerie
11 years ago
34 posts

The Diva Cup does sound intimidating o.0 lol

Elaine Crittenden
@elaine-crittenden
11 years ago
18 posts
Not yet but would like to get started everyone needs a first order lol!
Elaine Crittenden
@elaine-crittenden
11 years ago
18 posts
Maybe I would send brand new samples for shipping....
Emily Bautsch
@emily-bautsch
11 years ago
1 posts

I tried the diva cup only once, the suctioning power of that little cup is very intense..lol i had a little bit of a battle.

Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
11 years ago
59 posts
I use a a keeper cup which is a natural rubber alternative of cup. I love it! I love that I don't have to buy products every month.
Aya Heartright
@aya-heartright
11 years ago
91 posts

I plan on using some sort of cup after I have my baby next month. Elaine, I would also be interested in some cloth pads! I can't put anything up there for 6 weeks and have been trying to figure out what I want to use sans huge gross maxi pads.

MothyrGrimm
@mothyrgrimm
11 years ago
27 posts

I'd suggest a menstrual cup if you're wanting to go the internal route. They generally hold up to 12 hours, and don't have the TSS and other chemical problems associated with tampons. Some popular types used in the reusable menstrual products world are also the MeLuna, Lunette, or Skoon.

I personally use reusable menstrual pads. I just prefer them in general, and I'm not worried about any potential chemicals. In reality the fibers are washed over and over and over drastically reducing chemical exposure. Not to mention they're external so about as risky as wearing panties or clothing. :) There's TONS of brands that offer organic fabrics as well. I make and sell my own, although my Etsy shop (Mother Grimm Moon Tides) is on hold due to some pregnancy problems. Other than my own I highly recommend Pampered Mama, Yurtcraft, and FigLeavesPads. :)

Reusable products have completely changed my life, I seriously LOVE them. If anyone is ever interested I'm also part of a great group on Facebook that's dedicated to reusable menstrual products.

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form