Dreadlocks Forums

local rainbow gatherings

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

rainbow spirit

soaring eagle | Myspace Video

in this between 17:46 annd 18:something u will see a unique cart like thing i think he calles it a gitalong ir something its as human powered motorhome he lives in it and travels the country by hop skipping bouncing along

the way it works is its ballanced so when you hop you go like 10 feet in the air swing yoiur legs forwrd to go down hit the ground push off and forward so the swinging hoppoing can make u go 30-50 feet per hop (even offrouad) hes got a hammock in there for sleeping and goes from coast to coast that way

ppl walk or bike from coast to coast some leave 1 gathering to walk to the next

point is no matter how far it is you got to find a way to get there even igf u walk for months and months..its worth it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/22/15 07:36:08AM
«arrows_of_the_rainbow☼
@arrows-of-the-rainbow
11 years ago
75 posts

wow that's amazing

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

one is never enough one a year barely is one a month thats perfect

--
Aya Heartright
@aya-heartright
11 years ago
91 posts

I'm hoping to make it to a regional this year. I've also only been to one but I'm going to be super pregnant this year on July 4th and even though I LOVE the idea of my baby possibly coming into the world during a gathering my husband is a little worried about complications and stuff. If something were to go wrong then I would need to be like life alerted out of there since it's so far out into the woods.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

that can happen theres no problem with evacing if need be but we have very knowledgable healers midwives doulahs etc there ive witnessed many birthsthere and they are easier not harder then hospitol births

mommas always relazxed and happy and it just is easier on her

we are prepared for any situation but are reasy to evac when its nesacary

i just posted a vid on calm and 7songs

--
Genasee
@genasee
11 years ago
1 posts

what national forest in montana is it gonna be at? what is the nearest city/town, does anyone know??:)

Mons
@mons
11 years ago
518 posts
It should be announced at the beginning of June.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

scouts are scouting all year long from topo maps and arial photos then on the ground as soon as the snow melts

spring council mdeats 1st week of june to talk over what scouts report in most cases the most likely sites will be within 100 miles of spring council and holding camps so when u hear where holding camps and spring counbcuil are then that gives u an idea of where to head to..vdery riugh idea

cause the last minute decision might even cross the border out of state

Genasee said:

what national forest in montana is it gonna be at? what is the nearest city/town, does anyone know??:)

--

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form