Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I think im gay.......

Bob Ngarly
@bob-ngarly
11 years ago
161 posts

thats good man. surround yourself with supportive people, and dont let the naysayers bring you down. people are always going to have negative things to say. that said be prepared to lose some friends that you thought were supportive. That can be the hardest part that ive seen. My brother is gay. Sometimes it can get intense. But stand for what you believe in. and know that your loved and accepted for whoever it is you are regardless.

in time you will discover who it is that you are.

just like the dreads we wear, our lives are a process that take time to figure out. Life would be so boring if we were fully mature at day one. It is the process that is exceptional not the destination.

let your journey be your destination.

much love.

updated by @bob-ngarly: 07/23/15 07:32:27AM
Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts

I'm fine with that,if they can't accept it then they're not a true friend :P it's annoying how everyone thinks we wear pink all the time and be all womanly,fuck that shit :P

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
I feel you brother. The stereotypes are quite aggrevating. I love woman, so people automatically assume I only like butch gals with shaved heads.. quite the contrary. Glad your on the path of self discovery :] I commend you.
Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts

I feel you too :P yeah,i do likefemininelooking guys but i want them to act like me,calm yet be despising of society for being so shit :P so a punk,emo or goth dude would do me awesome :P

Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts

I reeeeeeeeeeeeeaaally hate the stereotypes people make up :P

Skeeter Sanders
@skeeter-sanders
11 years ago
7 posts

Gingey,

I'm sorry to learn that your girlfriend issued an ultimatum that it's either her or whomever boyfriend you may or may not have. It's pretty clear to me that you're bisexual -- probably ranking as a 4.5 on the Kinsey Scale of sexual orientation (with zero being exclusively heterosexual and 6 being exclusively homosexual).

I'm bi -- a Kinsey 4.5 myself -- and married. I'll turn 60 on April 8 of this year -- which will also mark the 20th anniversary of my coming out as bi. I was exclusively gay for 20 years before that.

I'm also openly polyamorous -- and so is my wife of 5 1/.2 years (She's strictly hetero). We first met online on an alternative adult-matching site. I was quite up-front in my profile on that site about being both bi and polyamorous (to screen out anyone who had a problem with it). When we met in person in 2006, it was love at first sight for her (It took me a few months to reciprocate). We married a year later.

Although we're both poly, it's been a lot easier for my wife to start a relationship with a second boyfriend than it has been for me to do the same. Most straight women of my generation want nothing to do with bi men, and I've yet to meet an openly bi man -- or gay man, for that matter -- who doesn't look like he's joined the military.

At the same time, however, the guys I find most attractive (Gingey, for example) are, for the most part, either straight as an arrow, young enough to be my son, or both, and I doubt that I'd be comfortable with -- or that my wife would approve -- that wide an age difference (especially since I have a 21-year-old stepson).

It's been almost half a century since the 1969 Stonewall Inn riots in New York's Greenwich Village -- which is widely credited as the beginning of the modern gay-rights movement. And gay men and lesbians have come a long way since then. Yet for many bisexual men, it's still 1973 in terms of visibility and acceptance.

But be rest assured, Gingey, you are far from alone.

-- Skeeter

Gingey Mcgingeginge said:

Thank you very much everyone :P I've split from my chick cause she made me an ultimatum,me or dudes and i've always felt a stronger attraction to dudes,we're still best friends though so there's no hard feelings,David,if you want dreads,go for it and don't let anyone set you back :P i'm not letting anyone set me back on dreading or who i prefer :P Randi,thank you,i've had a hard time trying to finally accept it cause it's been in my head since i was 13 and i've done everything to hide it but i can't anymore,it's like a massive burden off my shoulders :D

Gingey Mcgingeginge
@gingey-mcgingeginge
11 years ago
17 posts
thanks a lot man,its always nice to hear from someone with experience :P

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form