Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

mama cloth and menstrual cups!

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
12 years ago
51 posts
eco mamas unite! lets get this very important topic going! do whats best flr your body and the enviroment now! make your own or buyfrom someone independent dont pay market price; and save lots ofmoney!
updated by @dee-dee: 06/16/15 07:43:25PM
Star Gryphon
@star-gryphon
12 years ago
190 posts

Love love LOVE this post!

reusable means you buy once and use it till it wears out! It saves you money and also your health!

Cloth menstrual aren't treated like disposable pads with harmful chemicals that are being put right up next to one of the most delicate parts of your body.

Menstrual cups as opposed to tampons are not made with bleached material that contains dioxins that each box you buy warns you could cause a completely preventable condition called Toxic Shock Syndrome which causes seizures, organ failure and is potentially fatal!

So yes! Healthier for both you and the environment!

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
12 years ago
51 posts
I make my own mama cloth, if we could rally some troops and have a discussion about fair pricing i would love to start selling cheap kits to anyone who is interested!
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
12 years ago
51 posts
What do you ladirs.think about a set of eight. Four liners and four pads for $10?
B likes Tea
@b-likes-tea
12 years ago
21 posts

You know, it's funny, the thought of using a menstrual cup just sounded disgusting for the longest time, but ever since I've became health conscious and started looking to mother nature for answers, I really want to get one! Not to mention, I hate having to buy tampons every month! Expensive and wasteful!

Melony
@melony
12 years ago
45 posts

Love this!
I use cloth diapers on my babes for the same reasons.
My cycle is gone for the next 5 years, otherwise I'd be interested in your mama cloth for sale!

Racheal
@racheal
12 years ago
1 posts
^ I use cloth diapers on my baby too! Yay! I've always wanted to do mama cloth, I think I'm allergic to pads..they irritate me. Ugh! I think I'd rather end up using the cup tho. My husband thinks it's gross..i think my used disposable pads are gross sitting in a landfill for umpteen years is disgusting.
Ixchel
@ixchel
12 years ago
597 posts
diva cup rocks ( http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/divacupfans ) & i LOVE cloth diapers ( http://www.dreadlockssite.com/group/clothdiapering ) so many benefits to both!

& i'll be looking for new mama cloth in the future, i don't like the one i have (swaddlebees i think?)

Dee Dee said:
What do you ladirs.think about a set of eight. Four liners and four pads for $10?
Dee Dee
@dee-dee
12 years ago
51 posts
I use a cup for work and cloth at home cause its so comfy. I make two styles all in ones and envelopes that you stuff.
Kimberly Eve
@kimberly-eve
12 years ago
59 posts
DH calls my keeper cup a mini plunger. LolI use mamacloth sometimes too.And yay for cloth diapers!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form