you guys are awesomelove yas

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 05:06:42AM
anthony williams
@anthony-williams
15 years ago
101 posts
man that sounds like the life! gah, i wanna live in a place like that!
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
Thanks for all the Love and support everyone!! The donations will really help us. It's getting cold out here but hopefully soon the electric will be on and S.E can come out from his massive pile of blankets. Once the electric is turned on and we haul the trash off the property we'll be setting up the adobe oven, and the fire pit for the drum circles, so if anyone passes thru hick town usa you've got a spot to chill. Lovin You Family
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
last night, fell asleep with a pigliteralybut also 4 cats and 3 dogs(earmuffs that purred in stereo)which was good cause it got cold in a hurryandran outta propane round 2 amthe brother whos fixin the electrics comming 2morowe maybe close but still lil short on $ for parts (we guesstimated (wow guesstimated is a real word? doesnt show up as a typo..but neither did 2moro) 400-600 in parts plus gas to get here...way better then the 2200 we were told we sent the gas $ this morn and think we'll have roughly 350 by time he gets herechevy should be doubling maybe trippling her income soon (we expected days not weeks or maybe a month) so soon as thats worked out we'll be fine and can start gettin ready for potlucks and drum circles(the 1st 1-2 maybe combined with a work party ifany1 comes early since theres soooo muchstill needs to be done)we cant wait to start work on the bus too

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we are definately lovin it...it'll be better when were all not sleepin in 1 room tho..heheoh only bad news is getting online out there might be delayed awhileandits killin us runnin into town every day to make calls and use netits a priority..but after power and waterwere tryin to hurryu back ..we miss all yasbut so happy to see the site run so smoothly while im gone tooeveryone hug the admins for us

--
slimpickens8
@slimpickens8
15 years ago
2 posts
why dont you guys getta wood stove? there alot cheaper than kerosene
slimpickens8
@slimpickens8
15 years ago
2 posts
o and you can cook on them too.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
the chimney needs to be tore down 1stits threattening to collapseits breen that way years so npot scared it'll come trough the wall and land on my bedbut it needs to be taken out to put anything in

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u typed as i typedweve been cookin over a fireand chevy can cook amazinglywe definately want 1its in the long range plan 4 sure

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ok..its gotten desperate...so heres anoffer..we need money today...if we dont getit in the next severalhours we are screwedso anyone who can westernunion us a min of 150 (we really need 250 tho) will get a brand new 400 dolar 22 inch flqat panel hdtv (lcd vizio) it will make a great monitor toowe can eithrer send the tv...or return to walmart get credit put on a card..and send ya the card so u can get the tv localy..or anything worth 400ontop of that we will pay back the 150-250 on the 4thso the tv or 400 in credit is totaly freebut we need the cash nowwe need 80 for oven wireplus 70 to send science home (gas)that we need NOWwe need 100 too for the permit to get electricit would be great to have it alltoday buyt at veryleast need the 150or else we cant rewire cant do nothing and are screwed wed hafta come up with 2000 if we dont get tghe 150 min in next couple hoursif u can get back to me asap for details

--

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form