Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

update on soaringeagle and chevelles love shack adventure

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
we got propane heaters so electrics not so desperately needed right awayour "love shack" is a rustic old log cabin,burried in the woods..good bit of wooded land with a crystal pond..and lots of wildlifetwice this week we had a coyote come 2 feet from the porchwe also have our own zoo5 soon to be 6 cats..zion rudeboy cuddles hazlenut julie3 dogs rasta roach and jackand now 1 pig...karmawe are livin by kerosene lamp light..real cozychevy is cookin up amazin yummy food over a firewe hope to build an adobe oven soon toowere carrying buckets of water to cook flush and wash the dreads..and ofcourse drummin and lovinthe guy that gave me a ride outta the wyoming gathering is an electrition and may help us rewire and get electricits a adventure 4 surei may have lost my camera which really sucks..wanted to document it alloh andthe schoolbus is awesome toochevy giggles and smiles everytime she sees it starts it or gets to drive ita barefoot dready chick huggin a schoolbus is definately not a common sight in the bible beltanyway just wanted ya all to know we are doin finethe lack of electric isnt so desperate any more and maybe takencare of..we hopewe are hoping we wont need as much $ as we thought...and if we do we maybe able to cover it in month or soand the love shacks definately full of love...if anyones in the area and wants to drop by..your welcome to..rainbow potlucks and drum circles soon ..probly once we get electric...maybe sooner we will seei'll be on the site much more once we got power and water

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:17:37AM
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Awesome to hear SE. You two are missed round here. I would love to stop by your guy's campfire sometime! Message me your new addy too. ;)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
15 years ago
219 posts
So glad you got in touch with us Brother, I was startin to worry a bit cause it'd been 3 days since you called last. Was gonna come down on Veterans Day but hadnt heard from ya and didn't know where you'd be. We'll be settin up the PayPal account tonite for donations and post it all over, I'll let you know all the info later tonite or tomorrowLove Ya Brother, Hug Chev for me, namaste'
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Sounds like a lot of good times to be had! Glad to hear from you x
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
thats awesome!,glad you guys are enjoying it,and I used to have a dog named rasta to way back when :P
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
lonnie cant wait till ya come by will be awesome to see ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Btw SE and Chevy...keep them coyotees away from Roach or the poor dog will become Resin. Haha...sry man, I couldn't resist!
Alysha
@alysha
15 years ago
10 posts
So glad to hear your having a good time! sounds very peaceful
☮Izzy-licious☮
@izzy-licious
15 years ago
183 posts
I sent $3.00 cuz it was all I had in my paypal account! I hit send before I could put a message in there! Hope you guys are having fun! Maybe one day I can come out and meet you all! Best wishes and lots of Love!Izzy-licious!P.S. I am jealous wish I had the means to do exactly what you guys are doing!
Jo
@jo
15 years ago
176 posts
wow that sounds amazing! I'm glad you guys are lovin it!I sent you what I had in my paypal, hope it helps a little!
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form