Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

soverign citizenship

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
12 years ago
29,640 posts

ever since i 1st learned about soverign citizenship its always been something that fascinated me and i felt drawn to take that next step and become a soverign citizen, however ive always been lil unsure if i would be able tyo just because of certain things in my life. but srtill i think about it often and know that if i canm get all the info i need to make a informed decision i would definately do it if im able.

has anyone else looked into soverign citizenship?

have any of you taken that step and become 1?

if so what are your experiences

what about restrictions?

i would really like to get 1st hand experiences from those who have already gone through the process..i know a couple people but i only run into them every few years so never get a chance to really talk it through

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:25:12AM
Jessica Wilson
@jessica-wilson
11 years ago
17 posts

Very interesting concept. To be honest I had to google it to even know what you were speaking of. Have you found any insider info on this subject matter?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

sure plenty

you really have to be self sufficient however since your voluntarily cutting yourself off from social services..you can literaly become your own country your own church you pretty much have diplomatic ammunity but you have to be a model citizen not of the nation of your own country but a good representative cause you can drive without a liscence you can get pulled over they cant touch ya but you should be courtious freindly and really represent yourself in a good way

--
JustSomeChick
@justsomechick
11 years ago
96 posts

errr... while the idea sounds interesting, from what i've read they have been classified as domestic terrorists. and they do get charged with crimes like tax evasion and they don't usually win in court.. The Supreme Court views sovereign citizens as "inconceivably invalid." it seems like a very risky thing to try to do... i would not do it! i understand the desire for total freedom but from what i'm seeing it's asking for trouble.

melanie rose
@melanie-rose
11 years ago
177 posts
Seems very rejuvenating and a good step to take to be independent and completely free :) if I knew more about it I'd say go for it soaring eagle! But, I don't.. follow your heart :)!
Kim Brisebois
@kim-brisebois
11 years ago
13 posts

It looks interesting and I would like to do that, in Canada. But I don't know if I could get myself in trouble..

Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

Sounds like a great way to get arrested. You could always start your own country. I haven't watched this, but maybe it will help.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

no u cant get arrested

u cant get into trouble its available in us and canada

but u also cut yourself off from all social services like social security and welfare etc

but u need no liscences or opermites then no drivers liscence no building permits etc

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

watch this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmfBYEykIT8

--
Kelly3
@kelly3
11 years ago
333 posts

I'm not convinced. You will be breaking the laws in the country in which you live. Ipresumethat you will want to grow your own weed, etc, The US would be happy about that. Not to mention not paying tax and all the rest.

/ 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form