Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com

Dreadlocks site's servers are partialy funded by mining BTC on hashflare
any additional profits are donated to Fredoms Wings International Soaring for people with disabilities

Dreadlocks Forums

taking the loooong road.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
6 years ago
585 posts

has anyone around here at one point or another, sold everything they own and got up and left? im to point where i am ready to get my camping gear together, new shoes and going for a walk...a long, long, walk to where ever the road takes me. im tired of working, and slaving for the system. feeling less than human is nothing that i care to feel like...

updated by @castaway-j: 02/14/15 04:56:54AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,419 posts

never sold everything cause never had much worth sellu]=ing.. had everything stollen a few times tho

and have taken off leaving it all behind many times

sometimes accidentakly

--
27 years growing dreadlocks the natural way
My dreads are over 9 feet long
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,419 posts

should go in alternative lifstyles tho i think moving

i think all people feel somewhat nomadic but are scared to leave the security of 4 walls

alwat=ys being told thats what lifes about to work for the prib=veledge of a roof so yiu can sleep so you can work

your cage becomes your castle or so you tell yourself

and yu stress over it ecvery day

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
6 years ago
585 posts

i dont have much either. but selling it would give me some cash for a bit to get my gear and get going. the only thing im worried about is what to do when winter comes back around. hopefully i will find a nice place that people are willing to share for the time being. well see idk. this year though seems like the time to escape babylon. money is a curse, and i dont want to process it anymore.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,419 posts

head south for winter

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
6 years ago
585 posts

yeah thats an idea. can only go so far south though :)

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
6 years ago
28,419 posts

go far enough and winter is summer

costa rica..belize.. nice places to spend a winter

--
Castaway J
@castaway-j
6 years ago
585 posts

i know, once i get to florida ill fashion a canoe and set sail for jamaica

James Turk
@james-turk
6 years ago
107 posts

I've thought of doing this 1000 times, with wife and kids I could never do it though. But if that's what your heart tells you to do, then do it. I would take a month and sleep on it though, pretty big decision.

Castaway J
@castaway-j
6 years ago
585 posts

yeah thats exactly what im doing basicly. because if anything the plan is to start at the end of april. my lease is up, so i can start then. plus i would be walking to the rainbow gathering first. after that i dont know, walk back? lol but yeah im excited to do this, and cant wait to break away from my slave status.

/ 6

Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form