Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

Any satanist?

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
6 years ago
34 posts

I suspect this to be one hell of a long shot but are there any on here, or even anyone who thinks they knowanything about it as I've been doing alot of research into it and Ithink it sounds amazing although the actual church seems to have become a profit orginisation and no longer the great thing it used to be. There also seems to be alot of hear say about it and many people seem to believealot of things that are completely false.


updated by @skulldreads: 02/14/15 05:42:52AM
Anthony J.
@anthony-j
6 years ago
12 posts

In my down time, I did a little reading of their bible. To me it seems like they call it Satanism because you're not believing in a one true god. Or a god in general for that matter. But the belief in ones self. it's more of an atheistic view but with the belief of spirituality and a knack for magic of all the arts, such as Paganism.

I myself don't see a problem with that, nor do i see one in others believing in the devil. I'm not one to judge your beliefs or your reasoning behind it. However I do know that Satanism isn't really just about the devil and sacrificing goats to him.

but more of the fact that you don't believe in god and fate and destiny. and see it as you're the captain of this life vessel. and you chose to do what you want to do. Just like in the garden of Eden, Satan never forced Adam and Eve to eat the apple, but instead gave them the choice, whereas God just plain said NO.

God did force down a lot of commandments, Lucifer gave you the power of option.

Side note: Satanism really is a bad choice in title, in my opinion.

but don't quote me on any of this, my religion is a little shabby. been awhile since i did my religious enlightenment readings.

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
6 years ago
52 posts

i own the satanic bible written by lavey. it's been a few years since i read it. i wouldn't really call it a religion. it's more of a group a people who live by their own means. there really are no rules. they do what will make them happy. they don't worship satan by any means. it's not evil. it's a selfish religion, really. they will admit to that. in my opinion their 'religion' is how a lot of people live without knowing it. if you are interested in satanism by the satanic bible. it's a cheap, small book.

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
6 years ago
34 posts

Its not through that book alonebut books of rituals, which I don't believe people do without knowing lol. What you have said about the actual so called church is the reason I don't look into joining the church but look for like minded people who actual believe what is what its meant to be not whatmany believe it to be. But thats my view and opinion on it and if others only follow that small book ad just live selfishly thats their choice but I don't believe they are what many would call a satanist.

ExaltHimx7
@exalthimx7
6 years ago
338 posts

Lucifer is a fallen angel-a created being, his sin is pride and self. He uses anything and everything he can to get people's attention off of God. Self is the opposite of God's intention...be His hand's and feet-- give, do, help those in need-make a difference. But not thru Satanism...it's focused on self and hedonism...

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
6 years ago
52 posts

a satanist do follow what the book says. there are a lot of people out there that don't know what true satanism is (most christians). though there are people who actually 'practice' what the church 'preaches' and people who just live what they think satanism is.

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
6 years ago
34 posts

Lucifer is the roman god of light cast into a demonic role by the christian church in a way to make the roman gods evil, twisted into something different so if the name was ever mentioned it would be thought of as evil rather than the good role it had in its original form. So-called devils are old gods given new roles by new religions and new gods to make people forget or hate them. Gods are created by men through belief and new religions create devils from the old gods.

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
6 years ago
34 posts

Yes people do follow the book in there own way, like with the bible there are many different ways of following it. I am just looking to find out more from people who actually follw and pratice the rituals in the way I do and if they would like to talk about how they do theirs and what results have they gotten.

Andrea Schneider said:

a satanist do follow what the book says. there are a lot of people out there that don't know what true satanism is (most christians). though there are people who actually 'practice' what the church 'preaches' and people who just live what they think satanism is.

Andrea Schneider
@andrea-schneider
6 years ago
52 posts

i don't think you will really find anyone here who follow satanism.

Matthew Mcneill said:

Yes people do follow the book in there own way, like with the bible there are many different ways of following it. I am just looking to find out more from people who actually follw and pratice the rituals in the way I do and if they would like to talk about how they do theirs and what results have they gotten.

Andrea Schneider said:

a satanist do follow what the book says. there are a lot of people out there that don't know what true satanism is (most christians). though there are people who actually 'practice' what the church 'preaches' and people who just live what they think satanism is.

Skulldreads
@skulldreads
6 years ago
34 posts

Thats why I started this dicussion by saying it was a long shot but I thought I'd just try

Andrea Schneider said:

i don't think you will really find anyone here who follow satanism.

Matthew Mcneill said:

Yes people do follow the book in there own way, like with the bible there are many different ways of following it. I am just looking to find out more from people who actually follw and pratice the rituals in the way I do and if they would like to talk about how they do theirs and what results have they gotten.

Andrea Schneider said:

a satanist do follow what the book says. there are a lot of people out there that don't know what true satanism is (most christians). though there are people who actually 'practice' what the church 'preaches' and people who just live what they think satanism is.

 / 2
 
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form