Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Dreadlocks + The Hardcore Modification Community

Moon gloW
@moon-glow
13 years ago
11 posts

I had my ears up to 3/4", left them out for two years when I was partying really hard after loosing a lot of plugs/tunnels. Those shrank down to a 0. I have hand carved Amazonite in them right now. I have two tattoos. A flower on the back of my neck and the Buddhist knot on my right lateral deltoid. I am going to get my nose pierced in the next couple weeks. I am not sure if it should be the left or right side. I have wanted my lip and eyebrow pierced for a while now, but decided against the lip because I get fidgety and I would fuck my teeth up. Plus I am planning on taking Krav Maga soon and don't want the piercing to knock out a tooth. The next tattoos I have planned are 1) The flower of life. Either on the left side of my chest or on my left arm same as the other. And 2) All the states I have lived in around my bicep, tricep and then onto the front area there on the arm. Virginia, with a star in Richmond the biggest; Utah, with a dot in Orem and Salt Lake City and a circle in the lower left corner crossing over the line into Nevada where I spend 63 days of my life camping and hiking; and soon to be Colorado!

updated by @moon-glow: 07/24/15 04:39:44AM
Ms. Lambergiinnii
@ms-lambergiinnii
13 years ago
6 posts

Congrats on the new bifurcation!! I have had my tongue split for 6 years now and absolutely love it!! It's always nice to see ladies who are into the harder mods, as I come across a lot of people who deem this unladylike or intimidating!! I've been focusing more on my scars lately and will post some pics of my newer additions on my side.

updated by @ms-lambergiinnii: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

I used to have 00's in each lobe, and 12-10g up each side and a cartlidge. I had my septum, lip and tounge peirced. Now I just have 0's in each lobe. I've been getting into tats instead. I'll try to get a new pic of it on my page

I've got a simple bass cleff on my right shoulder. A whole alice in wonderland theme on my back with the caterpillar smoking a hookah with the rising smoke spelling out "We're All Mad Here". and the cheshire cat disapearing into a rabbit hole between my shoulders.

My next few will be the golden ration in a spiraling galaxy on my left ribcage. A totem pole with all of the spirit animals throughout my life on my lest calf. and on the inside of my left bicep I'll get a quote from either Dune of Slaughterhouse Five.

I'me a geek

Baba Fats
@baba-fats
13 years ago
2,702 posts

Does anyone know where I could do a suspension in or around Philly, Pa?

Joshua Perez
@joshua-perez
11 years ago
11 posts

Ive retired a bunch of pierceings. Currently I have 6 step 10g ladder. Both Nipples and ears at 1inch. Ive been suspended and have done some pulls. ALong with a few cuttings and piercing session. A few shitty tatts over 15 years ago with none since. Future plans include a couple tatts, and implant or 2. I also have a piece for a trans.

Ixchel
@ixchel
11 years ago
597 posts

i've retired my 2nd lobe holes that were stretched to an 8g i think, my 3rd lobe holes that were maybe a 10g, my 8g conch, a tragus, 3 cartilage piercings, a 4g flat, my nostril, my double high nostrils (that i'd love to have redone), labret, tongue, nipples, 0g inner labia, 4g fourchette, & a christina.

i've downsized my lobes from 3/4" to 1/2" & 5/8". downsized my top navel from 4g to a standard 14g, my lower navel is also a 14g, my septum is 4g, VCH 4g, medusa, 4 out of 6 clavicle microdermals are left & i want to replace the missing ones. & i have 2 small easily concealed tattoos.

in the future i'd like to replace my missing microdermals, restretch my navel, get my lobes to an inch (which will require a scalpel to reposition the hole & then stretching to size), maybe stretch my septum one more size, redo my double high nostrils, get a vertical labret, get my tragi done, both conch & both flats dermal punched, either redo my tongue with a larger gauge or possibly a split, redo my nipples, get a scarification piece, i have plans for a few larger tattoo pieces & i'd love to do a suspension someday!

i think i covered everything...i normally forget one or two lol

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form