Like this page? Then share it!
Dreadlocks Site Highly Recommends dreadlockshampoo.com
Dreadlocks Forums

modern primitives, returning to a living with nature lifestyle

Karma Jane
@karma-jane
8 years ago
39 posts
I'm trying to live in a tree house in Belize or somewhere tropical... start a farming community and meditation retreat on a mountainside..
updated by @karma-jane: 07/23/15 02:57:56AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
27,961 posts
my dream too ive been drawn to belize for yearscan i come?Karma Jane said:
I'm trying to live in a tree house in Belize or somewhere tropical... start a farming community and meditation retreat on a mountainside..



--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
patrice cailhavel
@patrice-cailhavel
8 years ago
5 posts
some friends of mine are living like that in the mountains of south of france , in wood s tipis , they cultive the garden , it s not possible to access to the tipis by car , they are in the forest ... it s a great and hard live but they are happy ... when i need oxigen , i go to see them ...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
8 years ago
27,961 posts
is 1 an older woman like 65ish knamed tipiklete or something like that?i know a tipi maker over there who makes beautiful tipispatrice cailhavel said:
some friends of mine are living like that in the mountains of south of france , in wood s tipis , they cultive the garden , it s not possible to access to the tipis by car , they are in the forest ... it s a great and hard live but they are happy ... when i need oxigen , i go to see them ...



--
Creator and head dreadhead at:
Dreadlocks Site
Glider pilot student at:
Freedoms wings international
Karma Jane
@karma-jane
8 years ago
39 posts
really?! yes please!! do come!! I want to go down this winter and check out some places!soaringeagle said:
my dream too ive been drawn to belize for years

can i come?


Karma Jane said:
I'm trying to live in a tree house in Belize or somewhere tropical... start a farming community and meditation retreat on a mountainside..
Sparrow
@sparrow
8 years ago
8 posts
Hey everyone! I live part of the year in a tipi, have been for almost five years now, on a little organic homestead in new jersey (i know, i know)......its not for everyone, but from my own perspective i can say that it is one of the most satisfying experiences i have had...there is something really...ancient..about it, almost womblike..with the fire smoldering inside with you, tendrils of smoke wafting up out the top, it is a warmth that goes beyond the physical. i am working with other building methods on the farm...but i think i will always keep the tipi...
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
8 years ago
292 posts
Where in NJ?I'm in Warren/Hunterdon Area.Sounds like maybe you are near SussexSparrow said:
Hey everyone! I live part of the year in a tipi, have been for almost five years now, on a little organic homestead in new jersey (i know, i know)......its not for everyone, but from my own perspective i can say that it is one of the most satisfying experiences i have had...there is something really...ancient..about it, almost womblike..with the fire smoldering inside with you, tendrils of smoke wafting up out the top, it is a warmth that goes beyond the physical. i am working with other building methods on the farm...but i think i will always keep the tipi...
Sparrow
@sparrow
8 years ago
8 posts
im in the southern part..cumberland/salem county....moved down here from the jersey pines...warren is north, yes?Didjeridurian said:
Where in NJ?
I'm in Warren/Hunterdon Area.
Sounds like maybe you are near Sussex

Sparrow said:
Hey everyone! I live part of the year in a tipi, have been for almost five years now, on a little organic homestead in new jersey (i know, i know)......its not for everyone, but from my own perspective i can say that it is one of the most satisfying experiences i have had...there is something really...ancient..about it, almost womblike..with the fire smoldering inside with you, tendrils of smoke wafting up out the top, it is a warmth that goes beyond the physical. i am working with other building methods on the farm...but i think i will always keep the tipi...
Didjeridurian
@didjeridurian
8 years ago
292 posts
Yes although I am closer to South warren North Hunterdon County. I am in Central Jersey right on the Delaware river.Sparrow said:
im in the southern part..cumberland/salem county....moved down here from the jersey pines...warren is north, yes?

Didjeridurian said:
Where in NJ?
I'm in Warren/Hunterdon Area.
Sounds like maybe you are near Sussex

Sparrow said:
Hey everyone! I live part of the year in a tipi, have been for almost five years now, on a little organic homestead in new jersey (i know, i know)......its not for everyone, but from my own perspective i can say that it is one of the most satisfying experiences i have had...there is something really...ancient..about it, almost womblike..with the fire smoldering inside with you, tendrils of smoke wafting up out the top, it is a warmth that goes beyond the physical. i am working with other building methods on the farm...but i think i will always keep the tipi...
Sparrow
@sparrow
8 years ago
8 posts
nice, i grew up in and around the wharton state forest....still get up that way to wander round' the woods now and then...hows things up that way my friend?Didjeridurian said:
Yes although I am closer to South warren North Hunterdon County. I am in Central Jersey right on the Delaware river.

Sparrow said:
im in the southern part..cumberland/salem county....moved down here from the jersey pines...warren is north, yes?

Didjeridurian said:
Where in NJ?
I'm in Warren/Hunterdon Area.
Sounds like maybe you are near Sussex

Sparrow said:
Hey everyone! I live part of the year in a tipi, have been for almost five years now, on a little organic homestead in new jersey (i know, i know)......its not for everyone, but from my own perspective i can say that it is one of the most satisfying experiences i have had...there is something really...ancient..about it, almost womblike..with the fire smoldering inside with you, tendrils of smoke wafting up out the top, it is a warmth that goes beyond the physical. i am working with other building methods on the farm...but i think i will always keep the tipi...
 
 / 8
 
Dislike 0

Share This

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
Contact Form