Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

That's so GAY!!!

Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
Think before you speak, please.It's better for people to think you are an idiotthen to open your mouth and prove em right.
updated by @mia-elizabeth: 12/14/18 04:15:00AM
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
just sayin
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
love ya mia thank usome ppl just dont get it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
i love this cause Wanda makes it so personable, funny, and obvious.I have been telling others to not use the term "gay" as an insult for pretty much as long as i could comprehend homosexuality.Though I am myself a heterosexual person I am completely disgusted by the intolerance the glbt community faces.
Mia Elizabeth
@mia-elizabeth
14 years ago
45 posts
exactly! prime example: "you throw ball like a girl"i played flag football in middle school & was faster and better than most the boys.i agree knotty, it is insulting! Knottysleeves said:
Exactly. Another one that really bothers me is using "girly" or "feminine" as an insult. Gee, thanks!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
or guys that think they6 cxan shame u into doing anything dumb by calling yu a pussyits funny tho the same guys that think pussy is fighting words are proud to be assholes...

--
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
for some reason I'm shocked to find out wanda sykes is a lesbian. i dont know anything about her...i just had a random hunch.^^^random i know
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I lack the plug-in on my computer to play the video, but I understand what this conversation is about.I FUCKING HATE how gay men are portrayed in the media, because every gay television character is the pinnacle of flamboyancy, and for most gay teens, who are trying to figure out who they are, have only these super flamboyant role models to look to. Men who are overly extravagant like that aggravate me beyond words. I don't disapprove of the life style, but there's no reason to slam it in other peoples faces and expect them to except it immediately. It's over the top and strange to most, which is off putting, but then these men are offended when people speak hate against them.In addition, it forms a mental image in the minds of hetero people that all gays must be this way, just like all black men steel, as lesbians where flannel, and all women belong in the kitchen.Honestly, it's just a phrase, how many people say "well God damn" or "that mother fucker" with out thinking about the meaning of their words? Are they literally asking God to damn someone/thing, or literally accusing someone of having sex with their mother? I just see phrases like this as an auto response for certain feelings or thoughts, just like 'ouch' or 'mmm' or 'WOAH'.Just a thought.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I really don't see a problem with anyone whose personality happens to be "flamboyant" I know quite a few gay men who would probably fit that description and I give them mad respect for not being afraid to be who they are. Nobody should have to pretend to be someone they are not just to make others feel comfortable. As long as nobody's getting hurt then I say Be Proud! Alden said:
I lack the plug-in on my computer to play the video, but I understand what this conversation is about.

I FUCKING HATE how gay men are portrayed in the media, because every gay television character is the pinnacle of flamboyancy, and for most gay teens, who are trying to figure out who they are, have only these super flamboyant role models to look to. Men who are overly extravagant like that aggravate me beyond words. I don't disapprove of the life style, but there's no reason to slam it in other peoples faces and expect them to except it immediately. It's over the top and strange to most, which is off putting, but then these men are offended when people speak hate against them.

In addition, it forms a mental image in the minds of hetero people that all gays must be this way, just like all black men steel, as lesbians where flannel, and all women belong in the kitchen.

Honestly, it's just a phrase, how many people say "well God damn" or "that mother fucker" with out thinking about the meaning of their words? Are they literally asking God to damn someone/thing, or literally accusing someone of having sex with their mother? I just see phrases like this as an auto response for certain feelings or thoughts, just like 'ouch' or 'mmm' or 'WOAH'.

Just a thought.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i agree nothing wrong with being that way but i see a ooint in it too that its weird how thats all the media shows like youir suposed to wear tutu's and talk in whiny voicestotaly ignoring the fact that u could be a famous boxer or footbal star and be gayand many of the lesbians i know are extremely attractive feminine beautiful women nothing like the image u see in the media

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form