dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

"Metalhead" and "Hippie's"

Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
Lol comment like these make me giggle ^__^ hellsmoke said:
I'm a true black/death metaller (pure underground) and i am wearing dreadlocks neglect method almost 2 years now... stop listening to numetal and mainstream stay true.. there is no god and fuck christianity... stay true and peace out!!
Shuk Coot
@shuk-coot
14 years ago
17 posts
People associate Metal music with pain, brutality, hate and darkness. thats just a stereotypical opinion that had been put up by the society. Metal music is diversified at large, some play Metal music with spiritual message, some with religious concept, some just wanna express the build-up tension that this world has brought upon us or we ourselves brought upon us.I Love metal music, especially those with the heavy breakdowns and genius technical guitar pattern(like periphery), i Love nature, art, peace love and life . im a universal listener, i love music that sounds good and right, not really into those commercial shits.These what makes us unique, everyone is different. Images have been put into our minds, mainly by the media and the society starts to categorize people and stereotyping almost everything.
hellsmoke
@hellsmoke
14 years ago
5 posts
wow, getting giggle bec. of my commenty?bec. ur a christian or bec. i said fuck gods?or should i say go to your church and kiss the ass of your god. James Rosales said:
Lol comment like these make me giggle ^__^

hellsmoke said:
I'm a true black/death metaller (pure underground) and i am wearing dreadlocks neglect method almost 2 years now... stop listening to numetal and mainstream stay true.. there is no god and fuck christianity... stay true and peace out!!
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Yo man it's one thing to have personal beliefs beliefs it's another thing to be a dick about it. hellsmoke said:
wow, getting giggle bec. of my comment
y?
bec. ur a christian or bec. i said fuck gods?
or should i say go to your church and kiss the ass of your god.
James Rosales said:

hellsmoke said:
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
nope, because really you're quite predictable. I just thought I'll give it a try, since freshmen's "death/black" metalheads in highschool would pretty much act and use vocabulary such as yourself. I just thought mybe some of them would grow out of it, you proved otherwise. Oh and I wassn't talking about your religious view, just the sheer context of your word's and childish mindset.Then again, Taunting is my game.... I know I should really stop. haha.good play sir. good play. hellsmoke said:
y? bec. ur a christian or bec. i said fuck gods? or should i say go to your church and kiss the ass of your god. James Rosales said:

hellsmoke said:
hellsmoke
@hellsmoke
14 years ago
5 posts
metal is metal. and embracing the true blackmetal path is about vanishing christianity, raw, war, anger....and in that state having a rough attitude being so weird is just itin the eye of a religious believers like u its an idiotic actbut in our eye ur just a 1st century minded that still believe in a collected fairytale storybtw ur taunting game is just too pussybut whatever its just an exchange of ideas and beliefspeace be with u ^___^ James Rosales said:
nope, because really you're quite predictable. I just thought I'll give it a try, since freshmen's "death/black" metalheads in highschool would pretty much act and use vocabulary such as yourself. I just thought mybe some of them would grow out of it, you proved otherwise. Oh and I wassn't talking about your religious view, just the sheer context of your word's and childish mindset.
Then again, Taunting is my game.... I know I should really stop. haha.
good play sir. good play.

hellsmoke said:
y? bec. ur a christian or bec. i said fuck gods? or should i say go to your church and kiss the ass of your god. James Rosales said:

hellsmoke said:
hellsmoke
@hellsmoke
14 years ago
5 posts
being truth to your beliefs is not being a dickbeing wannabe truth to your beliefs is being a dick Nic Sullivan said:
Yo man it's one thing to have personal beliefs beliefs it's another thing to be a dick about it.

hellsmoke said:
y?
bec. ur a christian or bec. i said fuck gods?
or should i say go to your church and kiss the ass of your god.
James Rosales said:

hellsmoke said:
Brayde Glassford
@brayde-glassford
14 years ago
8 posts
Dio (w/ or w/o sabbath) sang about good vs. evil in any songs. Bands like Anthrax and Megadeth wrote song about world issues, which in Woodstock '69 many bands also wrote about. Saxon and Diamond Head didnt sing about death and hatred, nor did Motorhead and Iron Maiden. Judas Priest hasnt either, their earlier stuff espescially Sad Wings Of Destiny, had elaments of history with The Ripper and issues in Victim of Changes. so i think its possible for bands to cross over. Many of the 70's and early 80's Like Diamond Head and Saxon, Budgie and Mass and more even looked kind of like hippies. It seems to be a huge theme among modern metal to sing about death and all that hate and satanism. personally i dont like it, i think of myself as a hippy hybrid(mainly cause people call me a hippy, but i dont like placing myself in that box mainly cause i like so much), chill, concerend about many thing either environmental or govn'tal, i enjoy doing anything outside when i can, biking climbing trees or just chillin, many things. But i love the way Metal is composed musically cant get enough, this new stufff its so fast all the time it never has a climax to me and like i said the lyrics and screaming arent for me. I like the lyrics to mean something in a larger picture not just death and hate. which metal has lost mostly i wouldnt concider the new guys to be hippies just more rounded personalities
hellsmoke
@hellsmoke
14 years ago
5 posts
christian metal bands are the cockroach of true blackmetalthey are called numetal mainly as posers or wannabe Maxe said:
I'm not sure either subculture can be stereotyped completely, there are even christian metal bands lol
I think "hippies" and "metalheads" generally have some things in common as people already stated, but for me the hippieculture is a lot more..mature..

And don't forget that there are also a lot of dreads in punk =)
Nic Sullivan
@nic-sullivan
14 years ago
47 posts
Holy shit dude i think i missed something this wasn't even a thread about that stuff. It was simply a way i thought i could talk about metal and compare it to other sub-cultures. So i don't understand to who or what your trying to prove. With all of your nonsense hellsmoke said:
christian metal bands are the cockroach of true blackmetal
they are called numetal mainly as posers or wannabe

Maxe said:
I'm not sure either subculture can be stereotyped completely, there are even christian metal bands lol
I think "hippies" and "metalheads" generally have some things in common as people already stated, but for me the hippieculture is a lot more..mature..

And don't forget that there are also a lot of dreads in punk =)

updated by @nic-sullivan: 07/23/15 06:57:13PM

/ 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form