Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Allgood Music Festival

GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
if anyone around pa is going I'll pay for gas and pitch in for other misc things. i dont even know if im gonna make it to camp bisco this year. I like the all good festival line up vs the bisco line up. so many festivals so many concerts tho.
updated by @gratefulnick: 07/23/15 03:57:04PM
dannylou
@dannylou
14 years ago
21 posts
hey man i'm in wv where at in pa are ya? GratefulNick said:
if anyone around pa is going I'll pay for gas and pitch in for other misc things. i dont even know if im gonna make it to camp bisco this year. I like the all good festival line up vs the bisco line up. so many festivals so many concerts tho.
dannylou
@dannylou
14 years ago
21 posts
i'm going this year can't wait to see further!
IllumiKnotty
@illumiknotty
14 years ago
212 posts
camp bisco has the same line up every year -- if you dont go this year you wont really miss out cuz you've heard it all
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I live west of philly Pa, so All good is like 5 hours away. I almost have seen every act that is going to be at all good in the last 6 months any way. And further is playing in a month real close to me, and pavement, the new deal, also going to something called the roots picnic ft- run dmc haha.Camp bisco- was the first awesome festival I went to, so I kind of try to make a habit of making it home. It's my home, so many friendly dreadies.
DreddieFreddy
@dreddiefreddy
14 years ago
30 posts
yup yup just got my ticket! if you see a banana going around screaming "its peanut butter jelly time"...that'll be me hehehe
dantherastaman
@dantherastaman
14 years ago
12 posts
yo if you haven't gotten a ticket check out workexchangeteam.com. I can volunteer my time and pay the deposit on the ticket, but I do some work and get it back at the end of the festival. I think it's pretty sweet. Anyway, I'm going now, but is there anyone with whom I could catch a ride? I could hop a bus to somewhere for rendezvousing purposes, I just can't get by bus exactly there. ya know?chill, and everytime I look at the lineup I get goosbumps, it's gonna be sick

/ 2
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form