Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Traveling families?

Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts

Looking for kindred spirits who share our full time travel life style, is there anyone out there!?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

not full time. i wish. but i travel lot

especialy rainbow gatherings will i see ya there this year?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
It's definitely on our to-do!! Not sure we'll make it this year though. I think you mentioned there being a west coast one, am I remembering correct??
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

theres small ones all year everywhere but only 1 big 1  though the big 1 maybe west next year.. we try to go east central west rotation, but not always an option

west has more usable sites so tends to have a few more gathering s wich tend to be a bit bigger in general

the regionals however are small.. a few hundred or less while the annuals tens of thousands

west coast can be over 50,000

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
Wow. How do I find out where/when these gatherings are happening?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

theres numerous facebook groups theres www.welcomehome.org and ww.welcomehere.org but some small regionals are unannounced  especially online ..just word of mouth

the annual ..big 1 is always the same time 1st week of july (or mid june through august for the full ride) and they pick a region the year before (michigan/wisconsin this year) it then takes a year to scout a site, thy hold 3 councils , the last 1 being spring council wich picks the final site location, and seed camp begins the next day

one good way is litelines, each region has a liteline for the region for local gatherings for annual info the 20000000002 PYREMAL mid attlantic ho litelines usualy a good source.

the announcement comes ou in the form of a 'howdy folks" based on the original invite. it gets posted around in many groups on fb and other sites.

tip: spring council is typically, but not always, within 100 miles of the most likey sites to be chosen. so when planning a trip b y plane heading towards where spring council is/was will likely get you in the right area

--
Peaceful_Passer
@peaceful-passer
5 years ago
233 posts
I'll look into those sites thank you

I dont have Facebook but maybe I can still find some info
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
5 years ago
29,640 posts

i don't like welcomehere ,much but they may have an email notification when the event list udates thers also rainbowgathrings.org i'm pretty sure i'mstill an admin on tere even though i havent loggedin in a long long time

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form