Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Loving My Dreads.

Dreadloc Dreadsta
@dreadloc-dreadsta
14 years ago
11 posts
I am finally free! No more weaves and it is so liberating. Being a black woman I have struggled with my hair forever. Now I don't have to worry, and it has never been more beautiful than it is now in it's all natural state.
updated by @dreadloc-dreadsta: 01/13/15 08:30:29PM
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
It feels even more rewarding the longer you have themI'm glad you like them tho =)
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
In my humble opinion, Natural is always more Beautiful,May you forever walk in Love and Light, namaste'
Jammin' Jay
@jammin-jay
14 years ago
30 posts
I so feel you, mama. I had alot of trouble trying to figure out what to do with my hair because it is so fine, and I have found that with my dreads I feel so liberated and comfortable, and I love my hair now more than ever. Your dreads look great, and they are just going to get better and better. Congrats!~Love~Jaimee
Jessica
@jessica
14 years ago
70 posts
I never really understood weaves, I work with a variety of different people, some being young black women and they are always changing their hair, and its painful and expensive!!!! I'm always so curious about it touching their hair. Anyway, I'm glad you stopped, it looks great:) Also, there is nothing more beautiful then the skin tones of a African American Woman. When the light hits your skin it truly is stunning!!Here is a prime example of a beautiful black woman:)

updated by @jessica: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Lonnie Berg
@lonnie-berg
14 years ago
219 posts
Couldn't have said it any better myself Jess, namaste' Jessica said:
I never really understood weaves, I work with a variety of different people, some being young black women and they are always changing their hair, and its painful and expensive!!!! I'm always so curious about it touching their hair. Anyway, I'm glad you stopped, it looks great:) Also, there is nothing more beautiful then the skin tones of a African American Woman. When the light hits your skin it truly is stunning!!

Here is a prime example of a beautiful black woman:)

updated by @lonnie-berg: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dreadloc Dreadsta
@dreadloc-dreadsta
14 years ago
11 posts
Thank you so much.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form