Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Rainbow Gathering Europe

Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

I'm really happy that there is a rainbow gathering!!! and one that I can go to :D (I'm going to the one in Wales)

But of course I have some questions ;)

1) What should I expect? It will be my first time and want to know what I'm going to really

2) anyone else here going to it?

I might be going alone since my boyfriend is the complete opposite of how I am (we are kind of like yin yang ;)) so want maybe tips if there are any and yeah I'm already quite excited :D

updated by @sunflower: 02/14/15 08:12:31AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

1 you might find a new bf might even get married there lol (and conceive) well expect bliss miracles love magic joy fun craziness

like nothing u ecer experienced but ..woeldwide gatherings aeew way smaller then ours

i got dozens of vids to prepare ua and we can chat too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

awesome :D haha well I don't think I would find someone else there, I'm happy :P but I mean what happens? is it all music and dancing and such or?

Loki
@loki
11 years ago
2 posts

hi there, where and when in wales? cant seem to find anything about it

cheers
Loki

Loki
@loki
11 years ago
2 posts

ah no matter found it!

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

well...theres music in the air everywhere (even wandering minstrels) but its not a music fest theres dancing round the fire chanting singing loving drumming keep in mind europe gatherings are very small compared to ours inly 1 kitchen while we have over 100 so what ikl describes from my experiences here at much larger ones theres 1 central drum circle typicaly (it moves around drummers go where the drumming is..the biggest fire in the biggest bliss pit tends to be a good drumming spot..expect culture shock we have a unique culture even lingo zuzus as an example are sweet treats a pocket dragons a lighter blissware your bowl spoon cup (blissware usualy refers to the extras the kitchen keeps on hand for ppl who bliss out and forget them) oh yes expect bliss so much bliss you take off yoir clothes forget where u left em in fact forget your not wearing them expect love and respect and cooperation this is what makes our society so unique go to council see how things are run..by everyone you are just as much a leader as anyone the day u get there
expect kindness 1 day at 1 gathering every person i talked to gave me something.. each and every 1 of them said it was their 1 prised posetion they caried with them for 6 years (yes all said exactly 6 years wich leads me to the next expect) expect magic and miracles both lil and big im not even going to explain this 1 its just something you'll have to experience yourself
expect beauty
expect the unexpected my 1st gathering the 1st thing i saw was an elephant walking up the trail 10 miles hike up the mountain i see a piano bar..a grand piano complete with the candelabra then further in a silent meditation tipi with massive massive crystals 300 pound rose quartz 600 pound amythest and 1000 pound quartz along with peyote tea served by a blissfull buddha with an impossibly huge permenant grin
ya know what?
screw expecting dont expect anything just be amazed instead..however be prepayour living un the wilderness shitting in a hole in the ground (unisex (tho i think european gatherings may have portapoytties) be prepared for all weather high altitude hatherings especialy can be 90 (f() at day 20 at night thats i guess -8 to 35? expect rain..wich leads to rainbows
peace love harmony joy freedom ..and a lil bit of amazement

Sunflower said:

awesome :D haha well I don't think I would find someone else there, I'm happy :P but I mean what happens? is it all music and dancing and such or?

--
Lone Walker
@lone-walker
11 years ago
5 posts

When is this?

I've never been to one either but I'd like to give it a try. I'm from Belgium btw

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

usa big 1` is well now seed camp is now main gatherig a couple weeks from now

wales im not sure but i think next month?

find out a d post in events

--
Sunflower
@sunflower
11 years ago
95 posts

This is the site that I heard about the gathering - http://www.rainbowgathering.org.uk/node/16
and it sounds truely amazing... I really cant wait! :D now to save up for the ticket to get there :P thanks for the long reply, it made me smile more and more while reading

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

im really glad your going and i expect a long post or blig with stories vids photos everything

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form