Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

"What are you gonna do with THIS one?"

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

So, my GF is separating my locs for me. They are pretty well sectioned at this point (7.5 months) She just helps me with the few hairs that get crossed up between dreads when I wash. She gets to my most mature, fattest, favorite, loc, and says, "What are you gonna do about this one?" I said "What do you mean?" and she says, "It's all tangled up, and it's shorter than the rest?" HAHA!

I thought it was kinda cute. She's very supportive, but doesn't know much about 'em, it's just not her thing. She would have beautiful locs if she did it though. She has past her waist length, beautiful, dark red, hair. It's not her tho and I respect that as well. I just thought y'all might think it was kind of a cute story :)
Laterz....
I'll try to add a pic of the dread in question tomorrow when I'm able to have more light :)

updated by @amethyst777: 01/13/15 09:53:36PM
Baba Fats
@baba-fats
11 years ago
2,702 posts

That is cute. But make sure she doesn't over-separate your locks. You don't want to separate them all the way to the scalp. You should never see your scalp between your sections if you can help it

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

Yeah... at my scalp, it's pretty much just matted. You can't really see scalp anymore unless you really pull them apart or look from underneath. I "think" that's how it's supposed to be. She only separates for me after I wash it so about 2 sometimes 3 times a week is all :) I can't turn on the lights in here right now, but I'll add a pic tomorrow, let me know if they are looking like they should be :) Thanks Baba!
Oh except for my part... you can see scalp there...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,640 posts

usualy once a weeks more then enough

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

What a good friend you have, glad your hair can amuse her!

amethyst777
@amethyst777
11 years ago
95 posts

She's the love of my life... and yeah, she stays pretty amused with me haha! She very stable and likes things to be routine, and me being a typical Aquarian, I'm liable to do just about anything at any moment. I started talking about the rainbow gatherings and she said... "Well at least let me know where you're going and that you're OK". :)
I'm really lucky to have her, not many people could deal with my craziness :)

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form