Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Started over the neglect way :)

Addison Hoop Love :)
@addison-hoop-love
11 years ago
7 posts

I had twist and rip dreadies that were constantly fighting their sections. I kept with it for over a year and realized that my hair needed to do it's own thing and choose it's own path. I'm a little over a week into the neglect method and my hair is already starting to section out. It makes me way happier to watch the progression like this :)

updated by @addison-hoop-love: 01/13/15 09:53:32PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

awesome keep us posted on progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
the Barrellady
@the-barrellady
11 years ago
1,302 posts

Congrats, you will now love your future dreads. Unfortunately, most people who use a starter method force their hair into sections instead of letting it section for around a month first. It is always important to let the hair do the talking, but you now know this. Your hair will do its own thing and reward you with the dreads you always envisioned......have a fantastic 2nd journey....peace

Premo
@premo
11 years ago
30 posts

Mind if I asked how you went about taking the T&R dreads out? I have a few that are clearly not sectioned the way nature would like them, but it's daunting looking at them trying to figure out how to undo them.

It seems so many people come to the realization that natural is truly the best way to go. If only we knew before..you live and learn right?!

Good luck, I can't wait to see how your journey goes.

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
11 years ago
29,639 posts

comb brush or pick apart conditioner or oilive oil helps

Premo said:

Mind if I asked how you went about taking the T&R dreads out? I have a few that are clearly not sectioned the way nature would like them, but it's daunting looking at them trying to figure out how to undo them.

It seems so many people come to the realization that natural is truly the best way to go. If only we knew before..you live and learn right?!

Good luck, I can't wait to see how your journey goes.

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form